ringtone help?

Last Updated:

1. Tiffany01

Tiffany01 Well-Known Member

can anyone send me the Taylor Swift song "I knew you were troble when you walked in" ringtone? And "She dont know she's beautiful" ringtone. to my phone? I have the unrooted samsung galaxy stellar. Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

You could try to download the Zedge app. That has ringtones and you might be able to find it there. :)
  3. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member

I use an mp3 editing app on my PC to cut out a song segment then copy it over to my phone for use as a ringtone.

I currently use "Club Kung Fu" by Vanilla Ninja. Look therm up on YouTube.
    argedion likes this.
  4. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member Contributor

argedion likes this.
  5. ralphsteven

ralphsteven Active Member

Jgreetham, you can cut the songs directly from your S2. For android you will find a lot of apps like this on Google Play. Can you make ringtones much easier, without PC
    argedion likes this.
  6. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

I prefer Audacity and the PC. I get to do a lot of effects and be able to hear it with clarity to make sure thats what I want I can't always do that on a phone. I also have been known to add segments together to make ringtones with so I could have four or five different Guitar riffs in one ringtone. Something I don't think the phone can do just yet.
  7. rn4j0r

rn4j0r New Member

Just make it yourself or use one of those online web based tools to help you. Two fastest solutions if you cant find it online.