• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ringtone just starts playing?

Tel

Lurker
May 30, 2010
Hi,

I have a problem similar to this...

HTC Desire strange happenings - Android Forums

The polyphonic rington of 'Eric Prydz - Call on me' just keeps playing in the background at random times and sometimes it will play once and sometimes for a couple of minutes.

I've gone to Menu > settings > applications > running services and there is nothing there like an app to make me think it's that.

Infact the only items running are connectivityService, SkyNewsService, HTC_IME mod & 3G Watcgdog Service.

At the minute my battery is low and it seems to be doing it a lot now. I have started to charge it and it happened again.

I took it off charge and plugged it into this laptop and it started playing but it didn't ask me did I want to Charge the phone, defrag, mount the disk drive etc.

Hope somebody can help :)

Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones