Ringtone plays while I'm in a callSupport

1. DanDroide

DanDroide Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Lately I'm in a conversation on my Bionic and a second call comes in and it plays the ringtone at full volume like I'm not in a call...weird!

Obviously, anybody experience this or have any ideas how to make it go back to just the call waiting sound?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

The only suggestion I have ... get a copy of Volume Control + (I use Volume Control + Pro) and see how the various volume levels are set. You might be surprised.

... Thom
  3. DanDroide

Thanks for the suggestion Thom...downloading it now.
  4. Thom

A screenshot of mine is attached.

... Thom

Attached Files:

5. DanDroide

It's still doing it. I may just re-build (after factory reset) to eliminate it.

Thanks anyway Thom!

Dan :)
  6. Thom

Did you do a Factory Data Reset after upgrading to ICS?

... Thom
  7. DanDroide

Yes I did...per your recommendation :)

It just started doing that.

Anyway, I did another Factory Data Reset and it seems to have stopped. Of course I backed up everything ahead of time and saved many screenshots to help my rebuilding.
  8. Thom

That should not have been needed. It sort of sounds like you have a BAD app installed that is acting up.

A major system update is bound to run into a problem or two. It should have been cleared for you with the Factory Data Reset.

Perhaps your backup/restore is restoring a problem back onto your clean slate?

... Thom
  9. DanDroide

No problems since the Factory Reset. I'm always cutting back on apps when reinstalling. :)
    OutOfPhase likes this.