• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ringtone resetting after every reboot

lonestar659

Lurker
Sep 21, 2011
I just bought a MyTouch 4G slide, and i've noticed that every time i reboot my phone, it changes my default ringtone from the one i made in RingDroid, to the default "T-jingle" one (I have T-Mobile). I've looked around and people have similar issues and i have looked at their solutions, but none of them have worked. Has anyone had the same issue, and is there a possible fix? While not service impacting or anything, it is rather frustrating.

Thanks!

I am not having this particular problem, but one that is along the same line. Every time I do something that causes my phone to ask if I want to use the stock browser or Dolphin browser, I choose Dolphin, and marking it as the default browser, but it never seems to take, and asks me everytime... It is very annoying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones