• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ringtone used to work but now only vibrates!?!

So the ringtone option on my Droid X does not work anymore, or I somehow put it on permanently vibrate. The ringtones were working fine when i received calls but now it only vibrates. I've gone into settings > Sound & Display > Ringer volume and turned it all the way up but it still only vibrates when receiving a call. My Text message sound works fine it's set as the facebook pop. Can anyone help me with this? I'm not sure if i just missed something or if there is another phone setting that i'm not seeing but my ringtone does not work!! any help would be much appreciated!

P.S. This phone is the most amazing phone i've ever owned and now can't wait to get the froyo update...any idea when i can install that on my phone? Thanks guys!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones