Ringtone volume too low?Support

Last Updated:

1. kasper007

kasper007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm new to this site, but does anybody else think the volume on the inc is just too low? I keep the volume all the way up, but when I'm in my car or just outside with other surrounding noises, I just cant really hear it. It's useless to even put the ringer volume halfway or less, you could barley hear it at all. Is it just me or does anybody else have this problem?

Advertisement
  2. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

hmm i my ringtone is loud. i set it just about little pass half way and i can hear it in the car, and with surrounding noises. what kind of ringtone are you using

3. Teris

Teris Well-Known Member

Mine is very low, too.

4. kasper007

I use downloaded mp3's for ringtones. I had a G1 before I got my inc and I had the same problem with that phone. I don't know if it's because HTC always puts their one speaker on the back of the phone or what, but my ring volume is usually lower then anybody else's phone, and it's very noticeable. If I put the ring volume a 25% it's basically useless. I got a casio G'z one rock PTT phone for work and that ring volume blows my inc out of the water! It's not even close.

5. kasper007

Anybody?

6. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

Mine seems to be ok. Not as loud as my old LG Envy or HTC Vogue tho. The volume really depends on what the users prefers. What some ppl consider loud may not be to others.

7. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

My tones are all quite, i usually miss a call because i catch the end of the song, that and i never hear my notification for text messages unless im right next to it. can't hear it in the kitchen.

8. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

It's way louder than the Eris.

9. itsTee

itsTee Well-Known Member

yeah, if i compare it to my friends cell phone, theirs is alittle louder then mine, but mine is loud enough where i can hear it in my car with music playing and in the public where there are background noises going like cars driving by and stuff.

10. winespectator

winespectator Member

It could be the quality of your ring tone. I find good a MP3 and splice it on the ringdroid app and have had no problems. I do realize that if I change my ring tone to often that I don't notice its my phone ringing till to late sometimes.
    Splice up some AC/DC and let me know if you have any problems.

11. rkilicar

rkilicar Member

I think it is because its a tiny hole that the sound comes out of. I would cover the speaker on my storm 2 and it was still loud. Cover the inc hole and its muted. Wish it was louder....

12. GAUG3

GAUG3 Well-Known Member

13. kasper007

That could be, I do notice some songs I use are louder then others, but the volume is still way too low in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

14. Bing

Bing Well-Known Member

Is there a way to increase the volume of MP3s you edit in Ringdroid? Trying to make my GFs ringtone louder for her.