• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ringtone-wanted!

moonsbabe

Nov 27, 2009
I used Virgin Mobile before the Eris. (I know, I know) I had the Ringtone 'Closer to Love' by Mat Kearney set up for my husband. I have looked everywhere for it free. Can't find in any ringtone apps. And Verizon wants 3.00 bucks for it!! Anyone have this mp3 just hanging on their puter? If so may I please have a copy? Please and thank you... I have some music on my puter and would be glad to share with this forum.

You can use the Voice Recorder and hold your phone up to your computer's speakers while you play it off Youtube. Then you can set it as a ringtone. Ghetto, I know...but works. hehe.

Or you could conver the youtube video to an mp3 and create the ring tone that way. There are many free online converters, here is one:

YouTube to MP3 Converter - Video2mp3

Upvote 0
dirpy.com.png

I tested it by downloading the full song and the mp3 played fine.
I also tested by selecting 00:00 to 00:10 and it saved 10 seconds of the mp3.
Pretty nice.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones