1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Ringtones and notifications keep changing!Support

1. JazzKat53

JazzKat53 New Member

I have a Motorola Droid Razr, and I LOVE it! The only problem is, the ringtones and notifications I have set will change on their own. I have heard that it happens to people a lot after they have had their phones plugged into a computer, which makes sense since I did that today. Anyone know of a way to avoid this issue?

Advertisement
    :
  2. rsgoldens

rsgoldens Active Member

It happens to me too, I have rarely plugged it into a computer... Hmmm, I use 4 different charging areas, so I will have to see if it happens after using a certain one.
  3. Bodycount

Bodycount Well-Known Member

I had it happen to me before also. Mostly when I first got the phone. Now it doesn't happen. I think installing apps that have custom sounds does it... like text plus.
  4. steve57

steve57 Member

I too just lost my ringtone and I cannot find it in my ringtones. It is now showing up twice in my notification tones. Any idea how I can get it back as a ringtone? I have tried playing it and hitting the menu for the "set as ringtone" option, but that is no longer there either.

UPDATE: I found it in "My Music" and was able to use the set as ringtone option. I had previously tried to go to the file directly and play it. Even though it is the same player the options are different. This doesn't help the fact that the ringtone went away, but at least I got it back.