Ringtones Anyone?General

1. danielunde

danielunde Well-Known Member

My wife has an Nokia and I've been trying to find her some ringtones MP3's and was hoping that someone would share some MP3 ringtones because there's not a forum for the Nokia because it's not an Android phone can someone Please hook me up with some Ringtones for her phone? Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. trucky

trucky Well-Known Member

danielunde likes this.
  3. danielunde

4. trucky

trucky Well-Known Member

Well dang. Wish I'd known they won't work. I've installed them every time I flash a new ROM and I suddenly have a whole lot more ringtones, alarm tones and alerts to choose from.
    danielunde likes this.
  5. danielunde

The Galaxy SIII uses ogg type and can play MP3's as well, as i have some of both on my phone...
    trucky likes this.
  6. danielunde

7. danielunde

8. saltz

saltz Well-Known Member

You could try going to the app store for Nokia, I think it is called Ovi. They might have some ringtone apps, maybe something like Zedge. There are also websites that have free ringtones, but watch the terms and conditions that you are not signing up for a monthly service. I have used mytinyphone.com and it is good, but they have ads on the site that say download to phone, but right below is a box with different tabs you want to use the box so be careful.
  9. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

Why not just use Zedge on your phone to get the ringtones she wants, then email the .mp3's from your galaxy to her Nokia?
  10. Stuntman

Stuntman Well-Known Member