ringtones for the evo using myxer

Last Updated:

1. mreortiz

mreortiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i'm trying to get a ringtone from myxer but everytime i download a ringtone it downloads as a .gcd file and therefore not useable as a ringtone. I had it delivered via text and i even signed on myxer using my phone directly with no luck. i know i can use the mp3 player on the phone to make rigntones but i like myxer a little better. anyone have any suggestions??

Advertisement
  2. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

I'm not arguing with you, but can you tell me why you like myxer better than the phone? It's about 20 times faster to do it on your phone than it is on myxer. In my experience myxer takes forever to upload and also to crop the song just right. If the song you want is on the phone, all you have to do is select as ringtone and then crop it on the phone. Badabing Badaboom

3. GhostFlame

GhostFlame Well-Known Member

but what if i want a song that someone made and put on myxer? there are a couple i want but cant get

4. dylan88

dylan88 Well-Known Member

i would just get the song on your phone. then make the ringtone on the phone

5. hopalee

hopalee Well-Known Member

^+1

6. HTCeasar

HTCeasar Well-Known Member

I download mp3 s with Music Wizard then make my own ringtones with RingDroid app.

7. GhostFlame

GhostFlame Well-Known Member

see for me i had a rock version of the imperial march set up for my parents ring tone, i am able to set up all my other ones no problem, its just i would like to get that one, and i don't know where to even find it besides myxer, other than that i don't care about myxer, if i had another way to get it i would

8. DodgeHemi61

DodgeHemi61 Member

All I did for my ringtones was make a directory on the phone card called ringtones. Then I transfered the songs that had the sound I wanted at the beginning of it from my music folder on the computer.
    And if I want to edit it, I use GoldWave.