Rintones from the DareSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get the ringtones from old Dare to the X? The Xs ringtones are not that great.

Advertisement
  2. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

Which one are you looking for?
    Are you talking about the ones that came with the phone, or ringtones you purchased somewhere?

I can't remember all the installed tones, and I sold my Dare. I've got the 5 midis (Beethovens 5th, Dreamsequence, Ode to Joy, Rainforest, & Train)

3. Jayme

The ones that came with the dare. ;) Not just the sounds the ringtones, too. Is it possible?

4. Doit2it

I don't think so. I had backed up all I could using BitPim and I didn't see the ringtones. Just ringtones I had put on the phone and those 5 "sounds" I listed above. They must have been incorporated into a larger file or just hidden from BitPim for some reason.
    Sorry.

If you know the title of the ringtone, do a Google search for that name +MP3. You might get lucky.

5. Jayme

Thanks :) I probably will have to do a google search then. I just dont like the stock ringtones on the X very much. Do you know of an App that has some ringtones?

6. Doit2it

I know a lot of people SWEAR by RingDroid. Lets you edit songs you have on your phone down to 30 sec clips and save to ringtone directory. I grow my own using CoolEditPro, but it's the same process as RingDroid.

7. Jayme

thanks!