RIP Incredible (Now for sale), Thankyou sis for having a upgrade

Last Updated:

1. rollskins

rollskins Active Member This Topic's Starter

So my incredible died after only a month and a half. I was walking back from the pool and not wanting to get it wet in my swim trunks I carried it wrapped up in my shirt. When I got back to the house I set it on my grill while I played with the dog. On my way into the house I pick up my shirt forgetting I have my phone in it and bam face first onto the concrete. Only three small cracks but since then the screen has turned almost completely black. Anyway I lucked out in the fact that my sister had an upgrade on our family plan and was nice enough to let me use it. What did I do when it asked if I wanted insurance. I checked the hell out of that box.

So now I have a busted, rooted DI on my hands if anyone would like to buy it and try to replace the screen PM me and we can work something out. I looked into doing this but decided against it since I had an available upgrade and wasn't real confident in being able to pull off the fix.

Advertisement
  2. damule6666

damule6666 Well-Known Member

What would you need?. My daughter would LOVE to have that and i know how to fix it.

Thanks

AJ

3. rollskins

rollskins Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'd be happy with 75 bucks but I could possibly be talked down.

4. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Is the screen still functional or is it just the glass that's broken? Would you take $50 for it?

Let me know.

5. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

i would buy this and i dont even have verizon