1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Rip off. Crusade of Destiny won't download or refund.

Last Updated:

1. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought crusade of destiny and the game won't install after purchase. It just says authorizing eventhough it is listed as purchased. When I try to refund it says server error. I suggest not buying this game until the developer fixes whatever is wrong.

Advertisement
  2. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

The developer has nothing to do with market authorization, it sounds like a hiccup happened, while you bought the game. Just restart your phone and try again.

3. lcgreen

lcgreen Well-Known Member

Check to see if it is your own problem before accusing others of failure. geez.

I haven't seen any problems with this game on the forum so logically it must be your own?

4. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

At what point did "I'm having trouble getting the game to install, can anyone help?" become "Ripoff, someone else needs to fix this.". I blame the internet.

5. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased another item and refunded it to make sure that my system was working properly. I emailed the developer as well as sent him a private message on this forum and no response yet. I just wanted to warn people that this may happen to them as well. My last resort I guess is to call my credit card company.

6. Jedii

Jedii Well-Known Member

I recieved my refund with no problem. It has nothing to do with the developer. Contact your bank.