I've had a really hard time getting my hands on this phone. Woke up at 5 am yesterday and got ready to leave and wait...car wouldn't start (still wont.) Try to get my motorcycle to go ride and I'm out of gas. I finally get a truck to borrow and I get up there at 9:45, sign in, wait, they run out after telling me they had plenty for well into the afternoon. I had to drive an hour to a verizon store and I would have to do this again with a 13mpg truck (possibly repeatedly, and I cant use it today) or a bike in Florida (70% chance of thunderstorms today, looks cloudy out already) I need to return my droid within 30 days to get this droid X and this is now day 16. Can't really send it in and go without a phone for a week, so I need to get one as I walk into a store. Is it worth the risk to wait another 10 days? Because if i can't get one within a few days of the 23rd I won't be getting one at all. What should I do? I tried to reserve one from the next incoming shipment but was told no.