• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [RM]StarScream-V2.0.1 [Developer Resource]

What Color should be Developed First

• Red

Votes: 25 33.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • Green

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just togive everyone an advanced F.Y.I. Please dont nag apollo over and over again about when his rom will be ready for download.it takes alot of time and effort to be able to develop a smooth,bugless rom.there has already been problems in the past with impatient,nagging posts from peeps thanks didnt like the fact that it wasent out when they wanted.it ended up with him having to dump his first project.so please let the man work in his own time so he can give us a badass rom. If any of this starts to happen again, you will be asked to leave and stop posting on this thread.
Thank you

Reactions: nefcpainter119
Upvote 0
(
Precisely so heres the deal mikegmoney is appointed bodygaurd of this thread if he asks you to leave the thread please leave but please dont let.it resort to that and if you guys want info on this ROM by all means ask ive got pages and pages of notes for this ROM and im not stingy i will tell you guys whatever you want to know so dont be shy and as far as.rapture it was a fail a trial of sorts but UnitologyV1.0A will be grand pssss might even surpass shinjitsu :) so come one come all because history will be made ALTMAN BE PRAISED!
EDIT: AND FOR THE PAST DOESNT REPEAT ITSELF NOONE IS TO ALTER OR CHANGE THIS ROM UPON ITS RELEASE AND POST IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION IF THIS HAPPENS YOU WILL BE ASKED TO EDIT OUT YOUR POST AND LEAVE THE THREAD

Upvote 0
apollo:hope u didnt mind me reposting the fine print again. im gonna do that every 3 pages or so if thats cool with ya.that way if any newcomers to thread come along,they will know whats up..

Thats fine mike :) ROM is almost ready id say a week or two depending on how much i theme a day

Reactions: nefcpainter119
Upvote 0
ok.very nice man. its getting better and better. i like the font.no more force close on playstore since update.3g seems alil faster too.GREAT JOB SO FAR APOLO. cant wait to see wat the final will be like.have u figured out any themes yet?i flashed. the. rapture 1.0 them yesterday. it was cool but it seems to slow system down alil.

Upvote 0
ok.very nice man. its getting better and better. i like the font.no more force close on playstore since update.3g seems alil faster too.GREAT JOB SO FAR APOLO. cant wait to see wat the final will be like.have u figured out any themes yet?i flashed. the. rapture 1.0 them yesterday. it was cool but it seems to slow system down alil.

As for color scheme im going with red and silver i want it to resemble the marker so there will be black too as for the silver i want it to resemble the unitologist necklace

Reactions: galaxyesm
Upvote 0
thats cool man. i know its gonna be a good rom. u seem to put alot of thought into making ur roms.alot of people just put shit together.even the name of their stuff.thats cool man.so far it all working great..good job and THANKS AGAIN

Thank you for your support and i dont wanna make a ROM i wanna make it more of a expierence :) i make my ROMs off video games rapture was bioshock and unitology is from dead space :) im glad your enjoying im still waiting for a couple more testers

Reactions: galaxyesm
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones