Rnadom Stuff: Applications Ending, Screen Changing, Lock UpsSupport

Last Updated:

1. mityman50

mityman50 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So far, I love the Evo, but I am having three problems with it. And they are getting annoying. First off, some applications will randomly terminate. It started out being regular downloaded applications that would just end. Whatever, it was bearable albeit annoying. But now, sometimes important applications like "Touch Screen" (I don't think that's the exact name) are starting to terminate randomly. That made it so that I couldn't text (rebooting the phone restarted the application).

Two, I seem to manage to accidentally press the screen in a random place just about once per minute when I'm holding the phone. It's getting to the point where I feel like it's starting to push random buttons when I just press the sides of the phone. I don't know, it's tough to describe. Also, there seems to be some other shortcut screen that pops up every so often. It's a small box in the middle of the screen that shows my six most recently used apps. I have no idea why it pops up, or how, but I would actually like to use it if I could figure out how to do it.

Three,lastly, it seems to lock up a lot. It just freezes, just like a computer would. It's probably done this about ten times now.

So is anyone else having any problems like this? It's starting to get very annoying. Big blemishes for such an amazing phone... it makes me sad to think this has so many interfering problems.

Advertisement
  2. mityman50

mityman50 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, so after reading around, I've learned that task killers are bad for the phone. I read this about two days ago, and deleted my task killer app, but I never knew that it actually could have been the cause of many of the problems. Still, I'm wondering if anyone else gets these problems. They may not all be attributed to the task killer app.

3. JinCA

JinCA Well-Known Member

I think sometimes that part of your hand can reach over to the side of the search button when you hold it, that happens to me sometimes.

4. TONYZAMBER

TONYZAMBER New Member

Can someone help me w/ a issue w/ my samsung moment touch ?