RoadSync vs. Touchdown

Last Updated:

1. markvallaster

markvallaster Member This Topic's Starter

Folks -- does anyone have an opinion on which email package is better, roadsync or touchdown? I have touchdown on the device now and while it works fine, its relatively slow and locks up a fair amount. The fact that Roadsync was developed by DataViz made me think it might work a bit better. I don't want to go through the pain and suffering of setting it up if it isn't better.

I actually wish the embedded app would work with exchange and then I wouldn't have to do any of this!!!! Anyone know when they are going to fix it?

Thanks in advance

mav

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Exchange is supported in 2.0 . hopefully you & others will get the update soon :D

3. markvallaster

markvallaster Member This Topic's Starter

So how do we get it? I have heard that its out on the newer devices. are there any kitchen versions out there?

4. ianwelles

ianwelles New Member

Exchange is not really supported in 2.0. It is only partially supported in that if your IT has a security policy enabled you will not be able to connect or sync. I have been testing Roadsync and Touchdown today. Touchdown has a cool UI but I think I am leaning towards Roadsynch since it more closely mimics the Android UI for mail and calendar so provides a more consistent user experience across corporate and personal email.

5. Mobileum

Mobileum New Member

TouchDown is the only one that can sync Tasks!

6. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Well-Known Member

7. SdP

SdP New Member

Can RoadSync carry 2 Microsoft Exchange accounts or is it like ToucDown that only allows one?