• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Robo Defense

Ok, i may have found one people may enjoy. 00011 is still the most effective i have found, but i know people are looking for an elite missle mix code. The 2 best i have tested with so far posted are 63830 (posted above) and 30205 (posted earlier).

I found 61412 which has similar range, power and speed to 30205, but costs only 38.

Like i said, it still doesn't compare to 00011, but for those missile lovers out there, i think 61412 is the best i have found.

Let me know your thoughts.

Try 49719. I wish they would add more achievements. I finished all 88 already.

Upvote 0
Dirkbonn, having a perfect game is not the tricker to enlease the Titan. it appears when you have 78 levels played without any loss. So if you have lost a lives at level 20 but you managed to keep the intruders away since then, the Titan will prabable appear in level 99.

Ahh, yes, that does sound about right. Since my post I have had Titan show up in 3 levels other than 79. Once in 86 and also in 89. ( I think) Then a couple days ago in 92. I usually would start over if I lost a heart early in the game (around level 20-25) because I didn't want to miss the perfect game bonus.

Right now I'm on level 1273 with 10,763,717,231 reward point banked and I have played every level. I don't skip any levels otherwise I would miss earning alot of the reward points.

Upvote 0
What is the difference between a flare tower and an upgraded fire tower w/slow burn? Sounds like they do the exact same thing (fire + slow).

The difference is that a fire tower w/slow burn is created from a basic turret, is impassable, and can attack all cells around it.

A flare tower operates more like a mine, as is can be walked through, and only attacks units that are on it's tile. Plus it's a lot cheaper.

A few more things about the flare tower: you never have to reload it, it will continue to burn and slow for the entire game (as opposed to teleporters and mines). It only attacks one enemy at a time, so if a mob is going over it, only 1 will be burned/slowed.

Upvote 0
As I didn't see it here anywhere before, let me put this up.

How bonus works:

Bonus value base: # of achievements completed
+1/level
+1/wave (in level)
This is if I recall correctly.
So, very beginning of ever playing the game.. you'll only get bonus of 100 at end of the level.
The bonus is added to the kill of EACH unit. (don't recall the actual value per unit, but it varies depending on unit...
maybe I'll check sometime to see.

also, to just reset everything in your game to start.. delete the .bak file off your phone.

Upvote 0
BTW, any tips on BEATING survivor mode?
Most of my upgrades (across the board) are 20-25 (some a touch higher).
Starting cash is at lvl 35, and lives are 30 (50 total)
I still keep failing by about lvl 75. Keeping the air and jeep assaults teleported drain so much money I cannot upgrade things fast enough to do more damage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore, beat it last night. Took a lot of judicious sell/buy to run the ground units back and forth. was a close thing.
Loving the mix towers... 00011 so far is a fav.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got the 'show off' achieve (1 tower and perfect) thanks to 00011. One gun tower, heavy MG. Lvl 27 'stronger bullets'

Upvote 0
My tip for beating survivor mode is this: Because the game starts off super easy, and gets tougher as you go on, you should try to avoid building towers that you later sell and rebuild with something else - that's an inefficient use of cash.

Maximise your cash, so that later on you can build the high-end towers you'll need to finish the game.

I've had a few perfect games in survivor mode - to do so I usually build 4 teleporters, to make sure I can teleport all the aircraft that come along in the later waves, and about 20 fully-upgraded SAM towers in good locations.

Upvote 0
Please pardon my un-tech-saviness.....These codes -- I've never heard of them. Are they essentially cheats? Are they something the developer built into the game?

I'm on Level 196 -- Basic. I didn't know and appreciate learning through this thread that there is no limit to the number of levels. I guess I'll try something other than basic for a little more variety. The only thing out of the ordinary in nearly 200 levels is the one time (around level 30 or 40) I encountered Titan -- but only once. And, I don't think I've had even one perfect game.

I'm quite addicted, but keep wondering when something new or different will happen. Is it just the same over and over again (with the need to upgrade)?

Upvote 0
You could call the codes cheats, but they are built into the game. When you beat Survival mode, you unlock "Tower Mix" mode. When starting a new game, you'll have a check box for it. Check that box, and you can enter a 5 digit number that alters the towers in various ways. There are some Tower Mix codes posted in this thread, but there is also a thread specifically for them in the "Post Your Codes" section of the forums here.

FWIW, you might want to try a VR map, because you should get a lot more points on VR maps. A0003 is exactly the same as Basic, so you can play that the same way you play Basic, but you should get a lot more points per game.

The Titan shows up under certain specific conditions. I'll hide the details, in case you (or anyone else reading this) don't want to know.

He shows up if you're playing at difficulty 25 or higher, and have gone for 76 waves without losing any health. But waves 1 and 2 don't count. So, if you don't lose any health at all, or lose some in the first or second wave, he shows up in wave 79. If you lose some health in wave 3, and nothing after that, he shows up in wave 80. If you lose health in wave 23, and nothing after that, he shows up in wave 100. So, if it's after wave 23 and the Titan hasn't already come out to play, and you lose some health, you're not going to see him in that game.

As for something new or different, the basic game doesn't really change. There aren't any other enemies to find or anything like that. But there is Survival mode (which you apparently haven't beaten yet), and the other maps, including the VR maps, and Tower Mix mode. There are also a few towers that you can unlock (eg. teleports and mines), if you haven't done that yet.

Upvote 0
The difficulty in Survival keeps scaling up for each wave. At wave 100, the difficulty is 1000. So, it gets pretty tough. What difficulty are you able to get through in regular games?

When you can beat Survival is going to depend on how you play, which map you use, and maybe luck, to a certain extent. A lot of people bounce ground units back and forth by removing and adding towers, so the enemies keep going past the same towers until they get worn down. If you do that, and use a lot of teleports, you might be able to beat Survival sooner. FWIW, I don't do the bouncing thing and was able to beat Survival when my upgrade levels were around the low to mid 30's.

Upvote 0
Ah. When you said level 30 before, I thought you meant upgrade levels. Difficulty level 30 (or 40) is very different. :)

FWIW, the Bonus upgrade doubles the bonus number that you see in the upper left corner while you're playing. The bonus is used in calculating the points you get for each kill, so the upgrade increases the number of points you get, but the effect is kind of hidden.

Before that upgrade, the bonus at the beginning of each game starts as the number of achievements you've earned, and 1 point is added to the bonus for each wave (after wave 1) when nothing gets through (ie. you don't lose any health). With the upgrade, the bonus starts as twice the # of achievements, and you get 2 points added for each wave when nothing gets through.

Note that if something does get through, the bonus gets reset to the starting number, so having something get through later in the game can really hurt your score. And having things get through frequently can just kill it, because the bonus keeps getting reset to the starting level.

Since the starting bonus is based on the number of achievements you've earned, working on some of the easier achievements can help boost your score.

As for what to unlock next, it may depend on how you play. There are some things for specific types of towers, like AA cannons or mortars, so one of those might be good if you use those towers a lot. If you sell towers a lot, the one to get more money when you sell towers might be good. Personally, I've never found the mines or flares to be very useful, but flares might be more effective at a lower level, like you are now, so I suppose those might be worth a look.

If none of those special upgrades seems particularly useful to you right now, just concentrate on upgrading your towers, so you can beat higher difficulties and make more points.

FWIW, here are a few basics about the score:
If you make it through wave 100, you get some bonuses.

The Victory bonus is 20% of your score (the first line).

The Money bonus is the money you have at the end times the difficulty, times 2. So, if you have $50 at the end and you were playing difficulty 30, the Money bonus would be 50 * 30 * 2, or 3000 points. Some people will sell off towers during the final wave, to increase that bonus.

The Remaining Health bonus is a % of the score, where your remaining health is the %. For example, if you finish wave 100 with 25 health left, that's a 25% bonus.

If you don't lose any health, you get the Perfect bonus, which is another 20% (like the Victory bonus).

Hope some of this helps.

Upvote 0
Here's an idea for a new achievement (do the devs read this board?): Finishing survival mode on a number of different maps (4, 5, and 6?).

I mostly only play the basic map, but recently have been spending some time on the others. Things like Factory and Ruins were pretty easy to suss out, but the Courtyard is pretty tough. :) I've worked out a strategy that's doing pretty good on the Courtyard at level 300, and will probably work for up to about 500 or so, but I reckon Survival mode is going to be hell!

Upvote 0
Apparently they were getting some "code-spamming", whatever that means.

It happened for various reasons, the main being we'd get people sign up and post the same code multiple times in the code threads. Whilst it might seem minor, because it happened so frequently, it became a big enough issue that action needed to be taken.

Whilst we've no issue with the codes being posted (that's why we have the codes forum), we'd rather that not be people's sole reason for being here.

Hope that clarifies things :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones