• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

roboPrint v1.0 Release!

BluePlanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
roboPrint v1.0 Release

Hi all,
UPDATED 9/6/2010

I just wanted to let you all know that roboPrint was taken out of beta and released as version 1.0 onto the App Market.

Features:
Prints Emails, SMS, MMS, Images, PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT... and more...
Prints over WiFi or 3G
Multiple Printer Profiles
Multiple Email profiles Imap/Pop3 etc....

The free Windows Host Service now supports:
Custom port setting
UPnP for easy port setup on routers and firewalls that support UPnP
DynDNS support included in the host to allow easy access to your remote printers (Now you can make your home network something like roboprint.dyndns.org) instead of having to remember what your IP is, when it changes.
Included extensive help file to assist people with configuration.

The market version is FREE/Trialware with a 15 day trial after which you can buy it for $3.99.

Coming soon: FAX SEND AND RECEIVE:cool:

If you can't get the market version you can get it HERE

The Windows Host Service is HERE

Main Image of roboPrint v1.0
1_home.png

Happy Android Days,

BluePlanetMan

roboPrint v1.0 Release

Hi all,
UPDATED 9/6/2010

I just wanted to let you all know that roboPrint was taken out of beta and released as version 1.0 onto the App Market.

Features:
Prints Emails, SMS, MMS, Images, PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT... and more...
Prints over WiFi or 3G
Multiple Printer Profiles
Multiple Email profiles Imap/Pop3 etc....

The free Windows Host Service now supports:
Custom port setting
UPnP for easy port setup on routers and firewalls that support UPnP
DynDNS support included in the host to allow easy access to your remote printers (Now you can make your home network something like roboprint.dyndns.org) instead of having to remember what your IP is, when it changes.
Included extensive help file to assist people with configuration.

The market version is FREE/Trialware with a 15 day trial after which you can buy it for $3.99.

Coming soon: FAX SEND AND RECEIVE:cool:

If you can't get the market version you can get it HERE

The Windows Host Service is HERE

Main Image of roboPrint v1.0
1_home.png

Happy Android Days,

BluePlanetMan

The question, which I and others have asked here and I've asked in emails gone unanswered is: Does the host service now support Windows 7 64-bit? To be honest, lack of response on this issue has somewhat soured me on BluePlanet apps. I paid for the program a few weeks back and have yet to be able to actually use the program.

Upvote 0
Actually, as I recall I mentioned to you that we were working on a fix for this problem and would have it our right away. This version posted above does in fact support Windows 7 64bit and it totally updated from the previous version. Also, included is a very detailed help document found in START/PROGRAMS/BLUEPLANETAPPS that will help you along the way.

Give it a try. As always we are here to help you if you have any questions.

-Jason

Upvote 0
Actually, as I recall I mentioned to you that we were working on a fix for this problem and would have it our right away. This version posted above does in fact support Windows 7 64bit and it totally updated from the previous version. Also, included is a very detailed help document found in START/PROGRAMS/BLUEPLANETAPPS that will help you along the way.

Give it a try. As always we are here to help you if you have any questions.

-Jason

Yes, I know you mentioned you were working on it, however I didn't see any verification that it had actually been fixed. I'll give it a try when I get home tonight. Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones