1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Rock solid bare bones ginger rom for boost marquee ??

1. nerys

nerys Well-Known Member

My brother has the LG Marquee on boost (sprint marquee on boost)

I am seeking a nice slim stable ginger rom for his phone. any suggestions?

I need everything working (so no CM9 roms yet) and something nice a slimmed down (though I can do more slimming myself of course)

already got CWM installed and working.

would LOVE a nice stable CM7 rom (made light years difference on my old prevail !!)

any suggestions? ie whats the cleanest most stable 100% working rom out their for the marquee?

Advertisement
    :
  2. jmedno5891

jmedno5891 Well-Known Member

Bloods CTmod 3.68 is the most stable ginger rom we have I believe. Nice and clean, and runs great.
  3. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

we also have markey beats a very good rom from monster. i have ct mod 3.68 on mine you choose
  4. nerys

nerys Well-Known Member

does the LG boot "differently" into CWM ? I can't get CWM to load "from off" (so I can restore a backup if something goes bad)

when a system update comes it boots into CWM but vol down pwr on does not seem to want to work.

suggestions?

what are the difference between those roms? anything significant? both equally stable? no issues? which ones faster/smaller?
  5. The~Skater~187

The~Skater~187 Well-Known Member

Try hitting power on and volume down simultaneously. Seems to work for me.
  6. prez1

prez1 Active Member

I always thought you had to hold the vol down button and then hold the power button --hold both down until CWM comes up. That's how I've always done it, maybe I've been doing it wrong..lol.

You could also get Rom Toolbox or whatever other program has boot options in it. I know Rom Toolbox has the option to reboot into recovery.

Good Luck!