Rogers HTC Dream (prefer unlocked & rooted)

Last Updated:

1. snvyas

snvyas Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking to buy an HTC Dream/G1 from Rogers for use on the ATT network. I am willing to pay $150-$200 depending on the condition but willing to pay a bit more if it's unlocked and rooted.

If you have one to sell please let me know, thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Carlin

Carlin New Member

I have an unlocked rogers dream, how do you suggest we work out a deal so no one gets scammed?

3. cv56live

cv56live New Member

i have a non rooted and locked g1 black but it has a cracked screen it will cost about 50-70 bucks to fix but i will take 120 for it with shipping .but im also looking for a tmobile phone anything that works good and has a keyboard

4. snvyas

cv56live - thanks but I wanted one in good condition.

Carlin - How is the condition of your phone, what color is it and is it rooted?

5. Carlin

Carlin New Member

unrooted, used for 2 weeks no scratches black

6. snvyas

How much do you want for it (including shipping) to new orleans? I would guess paypal would be safest method unless you have any other suggestions.

Also, my personal email is snvyas@gmail.com if you want to just email me directly.

7. silver2kgti

silver2kgti Member

if youre still looking for a G1 i have one for sale. phone is a 9.5 out of 10. had a screen protector since day one. unlocked and rooted. comes with regular and extended battery and all accessories along with original box and paperwork. looking to get 200 for it all! im also in texas so shipping shouldnt cost much. if youre interested hit me up on here or you can pm me and ill send you my phone number.

thanks David