• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wilse

Oct 5, 2010
Hi Guys,

My first post,

I was looking at the Sony Ericsson Blog and comments are coming through that the Nordic counties have started to recieve their updates.

The only catch at the mo seems that u need a SEUS Pro Account.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also someone predicted the roll out timing also stating UK will be later tonight?

It was in the comments, someone posted" Nordic Countries will recieve the update in fourty minutes and UK later tonight" or something like that. I maybe wrong but it was about that the posts came in say the Nordics started to recieve. It may just be luck or I may have got the times wrong.

I thought no other areas have got a specific date of roll out other than the Nordics? I may of missed it but where does it state UK for tomorrow?

Upvote 0
Sorry to double post but to answer ur question everyone who posted they have recieved the update as yet has got a SEUS Pro Account. By all accounts they run off different servers and look like they have recieved 2.1 first. It may just be SE has release 2.1 there and in the process of release for the normall SEUS servers, I just dont know?

For all I know some silly buggers are posting on SE Blog just to cause a stir and the update is still unreleased. Thats mainly why I asked for confirmation on here?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones