• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] 1.6 w/root, barnacle wifi tether and take5 Final | Behold 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upvote 0
do you mean the rom posted in the OP is bh_man's take 5 rom, they are 2 different things

http://androidforums.com/bearsfan85...her-take5-final-behold-2-a-9.html#post2086920
there is a post with a download link for mine, funny thing too, its on the same page as this

yeah i downloaded the final one u posted..its really great but the contacts, the call log and the dialer are too slow, particularly the contacts its quite buggy..when i move the thumb scroll towards the top...means to names starting from A it shud show A but instead it shows C, moreover the alphabet separation is also wrong where its shud be A it shows C...i have made a reset then also i am facing the same prob...i changed some settings in the contacts after which the contacts menu ran smooth but its still with the same error..and the call log menu lags a lot...for this i decided to install the BH_MAN's take5 rom...after facing such problem i again flashed my phone using bh_MAN's Warhead rom..ots gud but a bit slow..particularly the dialer...do u have BH_MAN's take5 rom...

Upvote 0
do you mean the rom posted in the OP is bh_man's take 5 rom, they are 2 different things

http://androidforums.com/bearsfan85...her-take5-final-behold-2-a-9.html#post2086920
there is a post with a download link for mine, funny thing too, its on the same page as this

what happened sir, u r not replying..is dere any solution to the above problem i have mentioned in ur rom...???? and sir do u have BH_MAN's take5 rom...if u hav plz upload to megaupload server and plz giv me the link to download..i am badly in need of this rom...plz help me out sir..

Upvote 0
what happened sir, u r not replying..is dere any solution to the above problem i have mentioned in ur rom...???? and sir do u have BH_MAN's take5 rom...if u hav plz upload to megaupload server and plz giv me the link to download..i am badly in need of this rom...plz help me out sir..

sorry I have a life outside of an outdated rom? I really do not know what to say to that...
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

you could always install another dialer/contacts, wycontacs is a fair replacement not sure if its compatible with 1.6 though

Reactions: cyrax.thehot
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones