• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] 18-06-11 Ganbaro ROM V 1.0b for P10AN01 tablets (Viewpad 10s, Mobii, ...)

android-logo-mask-300x149.png

For now this will be the final version of my Ganbarou (頑張ろう [gambaroo] = Japanese for "Try your best!!") ROM.

This ROM is made for tablets like pov Mobii, Viewpad 10s, Smartsurfer 360 MN10U, that have an internal 3G modem and GPS. Of course it works on similar tablets like the Advent Vega, XVision, ...

My main goal is to get a ROM that gives full support to 3G and GPS and be as stable and fast as possible.

ServicePack 2 is ready:
Sorry for the inconvenience with the bad SP1. This time its better tested:
  • Live wallpapers
  • Fixed problem with screen calibration application
  • Added Suspend mode by short press of power button
  • New version of ROM Updater that works with incremental updates.
Download link:
Ganbarou ROM V 1.0b (SP1)
Screenshots, Changelog und Tips:
Ganbarou (頑張ろう = Japanese for "Try your best!!") ROM V 1.0
Ganbarou ROM V 1.0b (SP 2)

How to flash:

Method 1: With ClockWorkMod recovery

• Download ZIP file, copy to your SDcard and use ClockWorkMod to flash it.
Method 2: With BeeGee ROM Updater

Changelog V 1.0

• 3G is automatically on after boot
  • ROM Updater integrated
  • Game mode for accelerometer added (taken from Corvus ROM)

And as usual: You use this ROM on your own risk. I am not responsible if you break your device, loose warranty, get into a fight with your wife or loose important company data from your SDcard.
THIS ROM RUNS BY DEFAULT ON 1.5GHZ OVERCLOCKING. GET SETCPU OR CPU METER FROM THE MARKET TO REGULATE THE SPEED. PERMANENT OVERCLOCKING MIGHT DAMAGE YOUR TABLET. YOU GOT THIS WARNING HERE AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR TABLET ENDS UP BURNING.
Some screenshots:
Game-Slave-Mode-300x175.png

Mouse-Host-Mode-300x175.png

RU-main1-300x175.png

For now this will be the final version of my Ganbarou (頑張ろう [gambaroo] = Japanese for "Try your best!!") ROM.

This ROM is made for tablets like pov Mobii, Viewpad 10s, Smartsurfer 360 MN10U, that have an internal 3G modem and GPS. Of course it works on similar tablets like the Advent Vega, XVision, ...

My main goal is to get a ROM that gives full support to 3G and GPS and be as stable and fast as possible.

Download link:
Ganbarou ROM V 1.0
Screenshots, changelog and tips:
Ganbarou (頑張ろう = Japanese for "Try your best!!") ROM V 1.0
How to flash:

Method 1: With ClockWorkMod recovery

• Download ZIP file, copy to your SDcard and use ClockWorkMod to flash it.
Method 2: With BeeGee ROM Updater

Changelog V 1.0

• 3G is automatically on after boot
  • ROM Updater integrated
  • Game mode for accelerometer added (taken from Corvus ROM)

Hi (sorry for my english),
i would know if this ROM is ok also for the my tablet; it is a POV Mobii Gen2 7 inches (Android 2.1) without 3G/GPS.

My only problems is that my tablet doesn't have access to Android Market.
I am a beginner and i hope that with your ROM i can access to it. May you confirm this?
Thanks in advance.

--
Stek

Upvote 0
Hi (sorry for my english),
i would know if this ROM is ok also for the my tablet; it is a POV Mobii Gen2 7 inches (Android 2.1) without 3G/GPS.

My only problems is that my tablet doesn't have access to Android Market.
I am a beginner and i hope that with your ROM i can access to it. May you confirm this?
Thanks in advance.

--
Stek

Hello Stek,

I am sorry, but I this ROM doesn't work on your tablet.

Reactions: Stek_Turku
Upvote 0
Hi,
I have a DVC P10 (P10AN01) and I have a problem with the 3G. I tried different ROMs, but the problem remains. I can not activate the 3G connection, there is no option in the menu.
According to you it is possible that the 3G-hardware is broken or can be a software problem?

Sorry for my English, I used Google! :)

Thank you...

Upvote 0
Hi,
I have a DVC P10 (P10AN01) and I have a problem with the 3G. I tried different ROMs, but the problem remains. I can not activate the 3G connection, there is no option in the menu.
According to you it is possible that the 3G-hardware is broken or can be a software problem?

Sorry for my English, I used Google! :)

Thank you...

Sorry very late reply. Your name sound German, if you want you can post in German, I can understand.

Are you sure you have a 3G card inside? If it is a Huawei EM770W card it should work with my ROM, I use it daily.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones