[ROM][4.1.2][JB]JellyBelly-v5-Lagfree Edition [CM10] (unofficial)-{updated 1/7/13}

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

so i know that development has slowed down, but there are still plenty of devs out there making roms for us og evo users. i just saw this one:

here is the original thread:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2078193

Advertisement
    :
    Mikestony likes this.
  2. biker57

biker57 VIP Member VIP Member

I flashed this rom yesterday and for me this is the best ICS or JB rom out there. I've used Strike in past and as a daily for the past several weeks but the speed and feel of Jellybelly is superior. I haven't noticed any lag and camera (no ffc)and gps are working fine for me. The speed and no lag reminds me of Decks. To me if there is any issue it's that a2sd isn't built in. The link in the flashing instructions is broken, but you'll find the correct link in post 12 of the thread. I found out it's important to both use the instructions for a2sd and the correct Dark Tremor. My recommendation is to flash Dark Tremor after flashing the rom, but before rebooting.

I know not every rom runs the same on each evo, but Jellybelly is a winner for me.:D
    Mikestony and ocnbrze like this.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

I flashed the EVO Shift version of this and it makes that phone like a brand new phone. JellyBean runs smooth on the EVO Shift so it should be great on the EVO.

I'm going to flash the EVO version this week.

BillGerryan has done a great job w/this ROM
    biker57 and ocnbrze like this.
  4. biker57

I'll agree with the brand new feel.....finally a JB rom that actually performs on the evo. :party:
    ocnbrze and tube517 like this.
  5. tube517

Biker, have you tried Netflix on it?

Netflix works on the EVO Shift w/JellyBelly ROM. It would be nice if it works on the EVO OG
    ocnbrze likes this.
  6. biker57

Sorry I don't use Netflix, but Youtube and Wondershare both work well. Hopefully that is a positive indicator.
    ocnbrze and tube517 like this.
  7. tube517

Well, I flashed this and it's a great ROM on the EVO (OG).

But, Netflix does not work. (Audio only) which is consistent w/other JB and ICS ROMs for the EVO 4G

Wondershare works great as well as Youtube
    biker57 likes this.
  8. biker57

Glad it's working for you :D

It's been my daily since I flashed it. I tweaked it with a few cpu changes and all is great so far!
    tube517 and ocnbrze like this.
  9. tube517

Yeah, my EVO isn't connected and I use it as a mini tablet(actually my 5 year old uses it!)

My wife is using an EVO Shift flashed to Boost and I put JellyBelly on that and it is really smooth. I even use it sometimes and just use my Google Voice number on it. :D
    Mikestony, biker57 and ocnbrze like this.
  10. potlvr420

potlvr420 New Member

Yea i give props for this rom but wished Netflix and Slingplayer would work.. Everything else runs smoother then any other Ics or Jellybean rom ive tried.