• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom][4-3-12][ZVD]Broken Out Esteem 1.1 w/ Blitzkrieg Kernel

I had a bootloop problem after changing it a while ago and had to talk Metro into giving me a new phone.

This new boot animation wont mess it up again, will it? :] thanks!

I can make you no promises. I can tell you that I have used it, as well as other people without problems. If you follow the instructions for install (and be sure to rename the orignal to bootanimationBACKUP or something like that) you SHOULD be fine if its done correctly. Ive never heard of a bootanimation causing a bootloop lol, most of the time if its bad you just get a blank screen for a bootanimation. But anyways there you go. :)

Upvote 0
ylY0s

Same deal.
Getting an error. Did you try pressing the "download" button? Because the main site works for me, it's just the DL.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the rom. I have been running it now with great success for about two months.

I do have an issue with an people I am talking to complaining about an echo when I have them on speakerphone. Has anyone else had this issue? I did find a fix file 'firesnatch-libaudio-perfect3.zip' but could not get it to flash. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Best

Upvote 0
Anytime im doing anything important or worthwhile on my phone this rom wants to reboot and get stuck on the bootloading screen. I'm getting rid of this thing before i smash my phone on the ground

It could have been a bad download or something. I would suggest re downloading it over a good wifi connection and do a full wipe and re flash.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones