• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom][4-3-12][ZVD]Broken Out Esteem 1.1 w/ Blitzkrieg Kernel

well i can say this rom is nice and smooth but it doent like to be overclocked at 2000 it reboots

Mine can handle up to 2.1 overclocked... but benchmark is highest when running at 1.7... so I set my min at 1.0 and max at 1.7 (unless I plan on being away from power for a while, then I underclock to save juice at 0.2 min-1.0 max)

Upvote 0
Hello all! Here it is Broken Out Rom for the LG Esteem!!! It has been fully cleaned out to decrease size and to increase speed. It will continue to be a work in progress! I hope you all enjoy!!!

The link for UN centered clock is broken. It's annoying not being able to see clock when the gps is active in silent mode, it covers the clock. Please fix link or share a new one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones