[ROM] [ABANDONED] Unoffical MIUI V4 Mobster style v1.4

Last Updated:

1. fitbikerider14

fitbikerider14 Well-Known Member

Battery status is not working right because when I was on this rom and it was not reading the right battery % so fix that because it was full then when I went to my recovery it was at 23% on battery so thanks

Advertisement
  2. izander

izander Well-Known Member

does this already use the MAC Kernel or do we have one that's better than that?
  3. Mobstergunz

Mobstergunz Well-Known Member Developer

I'd say the included kernel is leagues above Mac Kernel
    Hollaback12786 likes this.
  4. izander

wifi toggle is just stuck on turning on, anything a reboot will fix? don't think I did anything wrong while flashing
  5. izander

WiFi still not working from me, I tried reflashing and rebooting (using twrp 1.1 and cleared everything, cache, and dalvik then formatted /system)

will install this ROM again when WiFi/USB Storage/4G is working, 3D isn't a huge deal, but it'd be the icing on the cake.

EDIT: It may or may not be my phone that is causing the issue with WiFi, will edit with results when I find them.

EDIT 2: everything is working fine now, themes won't apply, but not a big deal.
  6. krowley3

krowley3 Well-Known Member

I am currently running this with Antrax 2.7.5 kernel and loving it. I see over at XDA, they have fixed 4G and it sounds like MMS for Sprint anyway. I am assuming that is what this is based off of. The have also rebased it off DevilToast 7.1. May I asked what you changed to make this boot? You can PM me if you would like. I am curious if your fix would work on AOKP M6 that just dropped. If you want some help with these, please let me know what I can do because I would love to stay away from Sense if at all possible.
    izander likes this.
  7. krowley3

krowley3 Well-Known Member

Hey found a workaround for voicemail.

Select Phone>Menu>Settings>Voicemail settings>Voicemail settings>Put in your phone number

Now pushing and holding 1 on the dialer will call your voicemail.:D
    Mobstergunz likes this.
  8. izander

is there any way to organize folders by Alphabetical order or turn on Vibrate when your call is going through?

edit:

now with setcpu, getting lots of force reboots (some which bootloop and require a battery pull and cause me not to receive texts/calls or make them.)

battery is overheating and draining battery like a mother****er, I've tried docking down the OC and Underclocking the Screen while its off, I just wish it had better battery life and I have a 4000mAh Seidio Extended battery -___-
  9. brandonok

brandonok Well-Known Member

this is really an awesome rom I couldnt get wifi to work so I'm using another rom but I'm looking forward to using this in the future
  10. Mobstergunz

v1.4 (07/27)

• Unofficial Made for VM Evo V 4G
    • Power Kernel Included
    • Sense Based
    • Everything Works except MMS

Built from Official Evo 3D MIUI made for Evo V 4G

Everything works except MMS

i'll be adding more extras to future releases right now it includes Power Kernel if you want overclocking flash Anthrax Kernel
  11. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Everything including WiMax and 3D?
  12. Mobstergunz

3D works and Wimax should work but there is no way in the Rom to toggle Wimax on or off
  13. thebryceee

No one figured that out yet?

How did they get wimax working on the nexus s 4G
  14. Mobstergunz

this is built from the Official MIUI V4 for the GSM Evo 3D so theres no 4G in the settings to toggle
  15. thebryceee

Any way you could take the toggle from nexus s 4G?
  16. thebryceee

Just looked at the screenshots, I didn't see a toggle in the wireless and networks part in the settings menu. Don't see a screenshot of the notification bar quick settings tab.
  17. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Well-Known Member

Everything works???

Flashed
  18. thebryceee

19. reddeaddorito

I don't get 4G in my area, so that doesn't matter to me.
  20. thebryceee

Not sure whether to call you lucky or not lol I've been spoiled by 4G
  21. kaotikdragon

kaotikdragon Well-Known Member

Sweet as hell mobster! I'm gonna try when I get home.
  22. reddeaddorito

I hardly use data when I'm out and about. Maybe if I need to Google something or look something up, but most downloading is done through WiFi.

I do wanna see what 4G has to offer though :(
  23. gallero559

gallero559 Member

Why do I get this message when I download this rom? I download it and when I was about to installed it I couldn't find it . So I'm downloading it again hopefully it there this time

Attached Files:

24. Mobstergunz

The phone always give that message but you can still download it
  25. reddeaddorito

So I can't edit the status bar? Like set my own custom carrier and whatnot?