[ROM] Admired Monster 5.3 NOW WITH A STOCK KERNEL BUILD FOR PHONES THAT DONT TAKE OC KERNEL WELL

1. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

Much love to Genovdot
    THE ADMIRED MONSTER V5.3 NOW WITH NON EXT4 SUPPORT AND A UNSUPERCHARGED BUILD READ EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING!!!!! ********TO ROM COOKS THAT WANT TO USE ANYPART OF THIS ROM PM ME FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!******

As with any of my projects.
    IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

This rom is fully themed to look like touchwiz. I seriously changed almost every .png

So what build is for me???

-If your phone is coming from stock or monster 4 and you have never installed req0s cwm (for cm7, Miui or stock++) download and flash the NON EXT4 BUILD

-If your phone has req0s cwm (you should know) for cm7, Miui or stock++ then flash the full build

-If you phone seems unstable on ether builds flash the unsuper build

WHATS UNDER THE HOOD??

CHANGE LOG

Old builds
    V5
    -Reqs OC kernel 900 mhz
    -Touchwiz launcher
    -TW clock
    -TW calculator
    -TW task manager
    -OI file manager
    -Miui camera
    -Themed Miui music (same as monster 4)
    -Themed settings
    -Themed phone
    -Boot animations enabled
    -Extended power menu (much thanks to Raver for his smali hacks)
    -V6 supercharged
    -3g turbocharger
    -Super kernelized
    -Same build.prop edits as monster 4
    -DSP manager
    -BROWSERLESS (you get to decide what browser you want)
    V5.1
    New splash screen
    New bootanimation
    Changed boot sound
    New power off animation
    V5.2
    New bootsplash
    Changed default wallpaper
    Cleaned up a few things
    Stock animations

New build
    V5.3
    Stock splashscreen
    DT A2SD (does not work as of now)
    Samsung App Store
    Cleaned up build.prop
    Data Govern Removed
    Changed around the status bar a bit
    Fixed Phone.apk theme
    Samsung Touchwiz keyboard
    Fixed FC bug on all builds
    Way more stable
    Beats by dre
    Ics app server

This as of right now this is the only rom for the admire that had truly been V6 supercharged. Other devs including my self did not package there roms with much needed scripts that are in /data. Without them you do not get the full V6 supercharger effect.

How to Install
    -Pick your build
    -Put zip on sd card
    -Boot to CWM
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Mount system (Unsuper build on reqs cwm only!!)
    -Install zip from sd card
    -Login to google
    -Go on playstore
    -Say yes to terms and conditions
    -Press HOME and wait to download any apps for 5 or 10 mins or you have an error downloading all apps.

First boot will take I few mins DO NOT PANIC
    The screen will go black for a good 30 secs or so dont panic!

(IF YOU DONT HAVE DATA READ THIS!!!)
    For some reason people are have data/wifi problems well some others are not and everything is working. So far it looks like the fix is to flash stock++ and then this.
    SO BEFORE POSTING ABOUT WIFI OR DATA TRY Thttp://d-h.st/T64O FLASH STOCK++ then this rom.

V5.3 (new builds)

Full Build
    Dev-Host - MONBRC-53-6-22-12.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

NON EXT 4 (no overclock kernel)
    Dev-Host - MON53NONEXT4-6-22-12.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Unsuper Monster (ext4 or nonext4)
    Dev-Host - UnSUPERMON53-6-22-12.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

OLD BUILDS

V5.2
    Dev-Host - monster5.2BORAI.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
    V5.1
    Dev-Host - signed_BORAICHEE-AM5.1.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
    V5
    Dev-Host - Signed_Admired_Monster5.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Much thanks too
    Req
    Genovdot
    Raver
    Zeplinrox over on xda
    ACS
    If I forgot anyone let me know

new screenshots coming soon

WANNA BUY ME A DRINK?
    I DONT GET PAYED FOR ANY OF THIS SO ANYTHING GOES A LONG WAY.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=YH2FHL669Z9N8&lc=US&item_name=ROMS%20BY%20BORAICHEE┬Ący_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Advertisement
  2. Lmao really i just recovered my CM7 rom, but i'll flash this in 30 min just4U! Your rom will be amazing!
  3. DoomCrue

DoomCrue Active Member

Its been 30 minutes.. still nothing.. Epic Sadness.. :(
  4. Boraichee

Sorry give me 15 more :)
  5. abiggie

abiggie Member

I just put monster 4 on my phone yesterday :p
  6. lalo90

lalo90 Well-Known Member

w00t new rom to flash
  7. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Well-Known Member

Cool thanks been waiting for this you rock but hate my crap phone for not running the 900mhz kernal
  8. Boraichee

Oh man im sorry. Ill upload a zip later with the stock kernel in it.

Edit
    soon im am going to work on 2 new kernels rated at 860 mhz. One for stock one for miui/cm
    mdavey likes this.
  9. abiggie

abiggie Member

hey man, i did everything, wiped data, cache, dalvik, and installed, but when i boot up i get stuck at the "SCH-R720" screen. Am I doing something wrong?
  10. Boraichee

If it installed then it should work fine. Ive flashed it on my phone like 10 time im sure it works. If it didnt install id say it was a bad link. First boot takes like 5 mins. If it doesnt work after waiting just reflash and try again.

Edit
    Do you have reqs cwm?
    Let me know if you get it working
    abiggie likes this.
  11. shredrdie

shredrdie Active Member

dat rom though x)
    loookin sexy
  12. DoomCrue

DoomCrue Active Member

Hey Bo, I'm not getting any data coverage. Did I miss something when I flashed? I wiped everything I normally do, Data, Cache, Dalvik, and I've got 5028 CWM.. I'm confused..
  13. Boraichee

What rom are you coming from? Ive noticed when going from cm/miui to stock based my data acts funny

is this rom working for anyone? It works fine on my phone. I dont get it?
    mdavey likes this.
  14. abiggie

abiggie Member

I waited and the screen just went off and if i press the power button, the menu, home, back, and search buttons light up at the bottom real quick. no screen.
  15. DoomCrue

DoomCrue Active Member

I'm coming from Monster 4. I reflashed with Req's CWM and the 900 Kernel.. And the data is not acting funny, its just not there. Its the damnedest thing.
  16. Boraichee

It is same thing happened to me a long time ago going to monster from miui. Damn im sitting herw with the rom on my phone everything works well
  17. abiggie

abiggie Member

I got it but it won't find my router, it just turns the wifi off
  18. Boraichee

The screen goes black at first because the boot animation is not set to be as long as it takes to boot the first time. Same thing happens with monster 4. As far as data goes I did not do anything to any data related files. I think I have a bad link up. Im gonna download it and see if everything goes well flashing.
  19. Boraichee

Mbravo was having the same problem. As you can see in the screenshots I have wifi. Try reflashing..
    mdavey likes this.
  20. DoomCrue

DoomCrue Active Member

Was there something you did to fix it or did you just say the hell with it?
  21. Boraichee

I reflashed a few times and it just worked. Mind you im talking about the monster 4 not this rom. Stock++ was the same way when coming from cm7 back when req first put up stock++.
  22. micku92

micku92 Well-Known Member

To fix the data: Flash Stock++ and then reflash this rom, this worked for me
    mdavey likes this.
  23. abiggie

abiggie Member

i reflashed but still no wifi..
  24. DoomCrue

DoomCrue Active Member

I'll give it a shot, already reflashed twice, but I'll try a couple more times before I give up.
    mdavey likes this.
  25. ajamie123

ajamie123 Well-Known Member

yupp im having the data and wifi issue too going to install stock++ then this and see if that works i went from monster 4