• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]|AlienDroid|V1.0|Android 4.2.1|Fast|Stable|Smooth|

I want to try this later. I don't think I'd stay with any JB ROM though, because I want 3D. (I keep seeing people mention dual-boot though, maybe it's time to check that out.) And, I use my GPS all the time, so that's a high-priority feature for me.

Just out of curiosity... have you ever forgotten to sign your posts? o_O
If ramjet73 forgets to sign their post in a forum, and they edit it quickly to add their signature in, but no one's around to see it...was the signature really forgotten?

Upvote 0
Running pretty smooth for me as well. Only had one reboot so far. I was running Sygic Navigator to test the GPS (it's working btw) and pressed the power button to close the screen. When I pressed it a second time a few minutes later to use my phone, nothing. Phone rebooted on me. Got logcat running on it now to see what may have caused it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones