• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Aloysius 2.0v12

It's not bad. Fast OC'd at 710. Works well. I'm having issues with space now. It's a really heavy ROM.

Sick as hell looking for sure!

get rid of Sense and enable JIT, make it super fast =]

the zip file you have might be corrupt. Try re downloading the file(making sure to not try and open it), move to sd card, wipe dalvik and data then reflash.
If you want, if your in recovery already, just enable USB-MS and move the files via "My Computer"

Upvote 0

the zip file you have might be corrupt. Try re downloading the file(making sure to not try and open it), move to sd card, wipe dalvik and data then reflash.
If you want, if your in recovery already, just enable USB-MS and move the files via "My Computer"

Will try that, and on your tutorial, when i have to type in

mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system

it says "mount" is causing the error

Upvote 0

But I like Sense. It's my vice.

Upvote 0
best part about our phones. You get to choose

Now, you mean, after root. We had no choice before. I could choose to have Sense home, choppy, or have Vanilla home choppy. This phone should have been OC by factory. Would have fixed some operating lag and made things seem better.

My battery is super great even OC'd! So far Aloysius is the best on battery, which is weird considering it's size.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones