1. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

What web browser does this use?
  2. clintkev251

clintkev251 Well-Known Member

The wired headset is broken, sound only plays out of the speakers
  3. clintkev251

clintkev251 Well-Known Member

It comes with the stock ics browser, however, if you don't use flash too often, I recommend chrome beta
  4. elol

elol Well-Known Member

what kernal are using mate....it 2.6.32.32 mantera?
  5. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Well-Known Member

Hey Gannon are you still working on this one? Because I like this one better than the other because of weather in the notification bar. Or is there any other way to get that without using to rom?
  6. rukin5197

rukin5197 Well-Known Member

I'm almost positive that Austrie is working on it so I'm holding off building it just for right now
    StaticMaal likes this.
  7. thebryceee

Yep.
  8. thebryceee

Is there a way tho to add weather notification onto the lockscreen on any rom?
  9. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Well-Known Member

What I found out is that you can download MiLocker from the play store. Then go to xda-developers theme section look for MIUI Lockscreen themes. Save it on your sdcard in /MIUI/theme (if its not there make folder for it). The good one for me is [MIUI][LOCKSCREEN] SoulMIUI's V4 Gingerbread Port - xda-developers. MiLocker will use any MIUI LS theme. :D

Eidt: Found more http://rootzwiki.com/topic/11229-miui-ls-va-lockscreens-9dec/ http://cellcustomize.com/2012/02/miui-lockscreen-theme-weather-hd/
    thebryceee likes this.
  10. amzer81

amzer81 Well-Known Member

11. rukin5197

12. rukin5197

Screw it. I'm going to build AOKP from source. If he gets it out before me then good job. But I like this ROM and I want to see it fully functional. Sorry Austrie.
  13. amzer81

Yay . This ROM looks really nice . I'm excited for this the most :D no offense to any others.
  14. rsevans64

rsevans64 Well-Known Member

work your magic gannon!!!
    rukin5197 likes this.
  15. goshjosh

goshjosh Well-Known Member Contributor

Just got AOKP on my Kindle Fire.. I can't wait to get it for my Triumph with a working camera.:D
  16. thebryceee

Same here. Love it on the KF.
  17. rukin5197

Well it's fully compiled now. Going to add in the wifi, data, and headset commits and hopefully it will be good.
    clintkev251, amzer81 and calitrippin like this.
  18. amzer81

WOOT ! :D Thanks Gannon :)
  19. Tokens210

Tokens210 Well-Known Member

im super excited for this, nice work to everyone who was part of it

even tho calls/text are broken im bout to flash it anyway just to play round with it lol

May 3rd 5:06pm
    May 5th 1:03pm
    May 5th 10:16pm

Your working like a magician lol
    rukin5197 likes this.
  20. rukin5197

Lol well I like to work hard.. :D
    I'm in a good mood where I only focus on developing. I hope Austrie doesn't get mad if I release. But he's never on so it will be hard.
  21. jarjar124

jarjar124 Well-Known Member

gannon, u never seem to disappoint us :) first codename android, now this. i can't wait to use this. :) hopefully, its done by tomorrow so i can try out aokp for the first time.
  22. rukin5197

I'm actually surprised with myself. I'm used to releasing a crap-load of alpha releases of amazing ROMs, but I've done pretty good in releasing some stable ROMs.
    AndroidSureDo likes this.
  23. Tokens210

Tokens210 Well-Known Member

well depending on how similar your build and his build are you could just have to different names like as an example

Austrie AOKP V1.0

Gannon AOKP V1.0

and so on, or the two of you can team up on it and make it one of the best ICS roms out

**now that your firing along so fast i may just wait till u upload instead of flashing this one to play around lol**
  24. rukin5197

Alright. Good news! It boots up. Like I suspected, everything major is borked but that shouldn't be too difficult to fix, as I still have everything to fix it. It's about 3 am here in Eastern time zone, so I'm getting a little tired. Lol.
  25. thebryceee

Lol get some sleep man