rukin5197 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. MediocreBadGuy

MediocreBadGuy Well-Known Member

Drink some coffee :p

..I'm out :sleep:
  3. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Lol. If I got into deving, I'd probably work 24/7.
  4. rukin5197

Alright. I hope I perfected it.. get the newest update in the OP :D

EDIT: Seems Like I had a bad upload. I'll fix that real quick.
    clintkev251 and thebryceee like this.
  5. thebryceee

Lol I was gonna say 11.34mb hardly seems like a big enough file for a ROM. Is the bugs list updated too?
  6. rukin5197

Yeah. Updated the whole OP.
  7. thebryceee

If I'm on a previous build, can I just wipe both caches and flash or is this one you're currently uploading a whole different build?
  8. rukin5197

I would full wipe. Just because of the big differences. Right now, goo-inside.me is giving me some real big trouble like always, so I'm just going to upload to mediafire and incorporate JerryScript's BACKside Updater in my build. Should work nicely. Hopefully.
  9. thebryceee

Oh, I thought you fell asleep lol. I thought the weather on the lockscreen worked?, unless it was giving me a wrong notification on the first build.
  10. rukin5197

Well, it might. But it was FCing the SystemUI on the first build and this one. Might be just for different people?
  11. thebryceee

I'll let you know. I'm gonna revert to my nandroid back up and leave it for a bit to see if it fc's the ui

Edit: For this particular phone, it seems to hold up well. Had it on for at least 15-20 mins with moderate-heavy use with locking and unloking the screen and nothing fc'd. I hope the replacement phone I get will hold up as good as this one.
  12. amzer81

amzer81 Well-Known Member

Omg :D You made soooo much progress in such little amount of time . Your a magician Gannon! :D

But my phone is broken :( i wont be flashing this until I get my replace ment. supah excited :D
  13. rukin5197

Don't know how, but I've gotten 34 downloads last night while I got the little sleep that I did. But I've uploaded it.. one second.
    crashnova likes this.
  14. crashnova

crashnova Well-Known Member

Great work. Can't wait to try this.
  15. rukin5197

Alright. OP updated for real this time. Let's hope it's actually right. Lol.
  16. FrenchToast

FrenchToast Well-Known Member

I'm trying it, hope its worth the last rom I flash, before moving to the Galaxy Nexus ;)
  17. amzer81

I Want the Nexus so bad :( . Cant afford it though
  18. FrenchToast

Only $400 more for an unlocked brand new one from the Play Store... Triumph was $300 at launch.
  19. amzer81

Yeah but what company would i put it on 0.o
  20. FrenchToast

T-Mobile, $30 plan with 100 minutes, Unlimited talk, and 4 GB of 4G, then throttled.
  21. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Well-Known Member

Hey Gannon weather does work it may fc but its all this what i did. Checked Enable Weaher, use custom location, put in location, show location and set the refresh setting at 30mins after that i rebooted then it showed up. Its showing in status bar and lock screen.
  22. rukin5197

Alright thanks. Good to know.
  23. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Well-Known Member

Yea that why i like this rom but i dont like that i cant put the toggles i want in the status bar :( Bright side since it has power saver which can toggle data off when you lock the phone its good. Gonna use this over CM9 and are you going the put the new kernel from CM9 on here or theres no real difference so theres no ponit?
  24. amzer81

Whoa ! Really ?! Nice. Unnlimited Text You Mean? THat Plan seems great. Better get saving then :D

No contract right ? Good Signal with T-Mobile?

Let me know how it goes :D
  25. rukin5197

Yeah. Any kernel update the mantera gets I get. As long as he pushes his changes to git. And sorry about the non-customizable toggles. I'll try mentioning it to him in a pm or something. If it's any constellation, there are a good number of available toggles in the toggles section in the ROM control.