Twizted6789 Well-Known Member

Same for me it actually just did this again right before I typed this

Advertisement
  2. CM9SWAGG

CM9SWAGG Member

Lol that happened to me as well:)
  3. dueltothedeath

dueltothedeath Well-Known Member

It happened to me too.. but only build 34. I believe the culprit is weather in rom control. Once I turned that off all was well. Hope this helps. By the way since ive been using build 35 not one problem and weather is turned on.

Sent from my AOKP Motorola Triumph
  4. rukin5197

rukin5197 Well-Known Member

It did that to me when I would turn on battery saver.
    But I know one thing - the problem lies in the ROM control.

EDIT: So I got Liquid Smooth ICS booted and I must say, it does it's job. Smoothest ROM I've ever been on in my life.
    Still getting compiling errors with AOSP
  5. jarjar124

jarjar124 Well-Known Member

i find that b35 doesn't go into deep sleep mode. i even wiped data n tried it n still isn't. :( so ur releasing liquid smooth ics today?! can't wait. i went back to miui since it was killing my battery :(
    also u should bring slim ics over :D
  6. dueltothedeath

You have to kidding. Another great rom! You are a beast Gannon.

That's strange jarjar. Mine is goin into deep sleep.

Sent from my WX435 using Tapatalk
  7. rukin5197

Well I've fixed wifi and ril and 3g on it but some of the settings FC. I'll need to fix it up a bit before I release it. But it's insanely smooth.
    RolaAddict likes this.
  8. dueltothedeath

Hey Gannon.. I want to contribute but when I hit your link it says Sorry-your last action could not be completed.. for mantera and whyzor they work fine.. do you have a another link?:eek:

Sent from my WX435 using Tapatalk
  9. rukin5197

RolaAddict likes this.
  10. rukin5197

Okay. Seems as if flashing GApps fixed about 4 of my problems (Of course, something that simple). Just need to fix 2 more things.
    CMoffset, bidzer and Twizted6789 like this.
  11. bidzer

bidzer Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it :) Gotta love the effort!!!
  12. Twizted6789

I'm ready to dl lol just waiting thanks so much gannon I'm am so glad u got a triumph you are on fire somebody get some water
  13. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

That is exactly what problem I have!
  14. Twizted6789

Any hope we might see liquid smooth tonight ? Just wondering and again thanks for everything gannon
  15. rukin5197

Sorry guys, it looks as if LiquidSmooth broke something in their latest commits. I'll see if I can fix it. Otherwise I'll wait until they fix it...
  16. skarni

skarni Well-Known Member

17. elizabethcook

elizabethcook Active Member

Is the battery life for this rom any better than it is for mantera's rom? I love CM9/ICS and can live without the camera, but I am at home a lot where connection is not all that great so I am on WiFi constantly. I've always gotten good battery life despite of this on CM7 roms and Miui, but CM9 has always had shotty battery life for me. Any better on this one?

and another quick question: what is the difference between codename android, liquid smooth ics and this rom? I am very interested in all of gannon's work (it looks AMAZING and I see he is very good about development and updates!) but I am not sure I understand the differences and was hoping someone could shed some light for me. Thanks!
  18. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Differences are some features and customizations. I think liquid smooth is supposed to be a stripped down ICS? All I know is it's supposed to be the most fluid one. I like AOKP for the weather widget on the lockscreen and in the notification bar, but AOKP needs more work to be used as a daily.
  19. rukin5197

Liquid Smooth seems to be checking out very good as I've been using it all day now. GREAT battery life. Although I haven't used it much now. It's liquid smooth! :D
    For those who don't know: Liquid Smooth based off of AOSP and has it's own settings much like ROM Control for AOKP and interface for CNA. But it's insanely stripped down. Like ~70mb a zip. Only problem I'm facing now is the fact that the liquid control is FCing. Which is basically the whole point of this ROM, so I obviously can't release until that gets fixed. And I'm syncing now to see if it finally got fixed.. Lol.
  20. elizabethcook

I went ahead and installed it anyway, I was too excited and really just wanted to play around with it! Biggest, and really only, issues I've had so far are wifi cutting in and out but I may need to reset my router (I'll check and get back about this one) and of course the buggy freaking out that - from what I've read - is caused by a setting in Rom Control. Anyone figure this out yet, like how to fix it, or will we just need to wait for a newer build?

Other than that I really have no complaints thus far. I am in loooove :love:
  21. thebryceee

thebryceee Well-Known Member

Gannon's working on it. AOKP is my fav.
  22. elizabethcook

I love that there are so many little tweaks that can really make your phone so much different than the next persons, even if rocking the same rom. LOVE that you can use the volume keys to scroll through text when typing, too. I hate tapping over and over trying to get the cursor in just the right spot lmao

By the way, would it be safe to update to the 04/29 GApps? GooManager keeps telling me to upload but I don't want to use it if there are known issues.
  23. rukin5197

Well battery + the random screen glitches are on my top list right now, although they are going to be the hardest. Liquid Smooth does indeed have the screen glitches as well, but that will have to be fixed in another build..
  24. elizabethcook

Has anyone else mentioned anything about random reboots? My phone just did it for the second time and it's stuck on the unicorn/team kang boot screen :-(
  25. rukin5197

I got random reboots when I OCed too high.