[ROM][AOSP][Sense][FRF91][FRG83] Blackhawk Project

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. jdkoreclipse

jdkoreclipse Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Credits: koush, cyanogen, incdoes, unrevoked, mtm, modaco, jdkoreclipse

Blackhawk is a project i've been working on for a while. The aim of the project is to provide the users with the best in speed and stability. It is a series of ports from other phones. I have picked my 2 best builds as "official' releases.

Vanilla and Sense ROMs

Blackhawk Project- Vanilla:
    This is a port of FRG33 from the nexus. It is not deodexed, but it does provide the best in speed and stability. It is PURE vanilla, and was never a sense ROM. The only bugs are that if has a 3mp camera (but i think it does actually shoot in 8mp) and eMMC doesnt mount. Overall, it is my Daily drover and I hope it is yours too! Also, i am working ont eh camera issue and should have a patch out later (thanks to incdoes and modaco)

Blackhawk Project- jdfroyo Evo port v1
    This is a pretty much straight forward ROm. It is based off of the official Evo OTA. It has all the Sprint and 4G specigic bloat removed, but is all EVO framework and basically all Evo apps. This is good enough to be a daily driver, but I do intend on taking it up a knotch. Tere are NO bugs in this build.

UPDATES: New build coming out before friday!!!

Link (FRG33): jdkoreclipse_BH_FRG33.zip
    Link (Evo Port Sense jdfroyo): jdkoreclipse_blackhawksense.zip

PS: the best way to show support is: join my site, make it known that you use my ROM , or put a link to my rom in your sig, and even post it on other forums...NO DONATIONS!!!!!!!

ALSO, THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE OTHER BLACKHAWK THREAD...THIS IS AN UPDATE THAT NEVER MADE IT TO AF!

Note from Staff: Attempt this at your own risk.

Advertisement
    speedster63 likes this.
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I will say this ONCE.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE ROM.

THIS is NOT a thread to complain about the OP or anything else that the OP may/may not have done.

If you think I'm kidding, post something and find out!

TRUST ME when I say that I'm issuing warnings/infractions/bans as this has been said MULTIPLE TIMES in the past.

3. jdkoreclipse

AOSP build coming soon!

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Just reiterating this.

Please keep this thread on topic. JD's developer title has been revoked, however he, as with any other member of this forum, has the right to post, and we ask that you respect that privilege. Do not, I repeat, do not post insults or inflammatory posts.

If you have nothing relevant to post, please close the thread. Simple as that.

Reaver likes this.
  5. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

GrandMasterB with the pop-in. Just want to echo the previous sentiments and make my presence known. 3 Moderators already posting in this thread..... lets mind our P's and Q's

GMB

Reaver likes this.
  6. elborak

elborak Well-Known Member

I find this confusing. Either the camera can shoot 8MP or it can't, and it's trivial to check. Why the uncertainty?

7. SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf Well-Known Member

Welcome back jd. Your last Rom did wonders for my phone and I cant wait to try this one. once I'm back in the states I will flash and test.

8. jdkoreclipse

Compiling my AOSP rom now!!!

Actually, im compiling an AOSP rom for the nexus (which i will NOT RELEASE FOR THE NEXUS), and then port it to the inc.....good idea?

9. GMK83

GMK83 Well-Known Member

BTW you got mistakes in your update script. Might want to look into that.

10. jdkoreclipse

Thanks....might i ask which ROM (sense or vanilla)

If its vanilla...ill tell you to forget about it, because i am updating it tonight (AOSP build or just a port)

If it is sense, ill look into it

Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

11. rmk

rmk Well-Known Member Developer

If you're releasing an AOSP rom for the Incredible, why not compile it directly for the correct device?

andrizoid likes this.
  12. jdkoreclipse

I am sill learning AOSP..It took me 10 hours to do this...10 straight hours...and i am still working...

I do expect to switch to compiling directly for the inc when i can clear my head a bit

EDIT: Head is clear...compiling SPECIFICALLY for the inc now...expect something tonight either way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.