• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][BETA][4.4.2] SlimKat for Virgin Mobile and Sprint 4/7/2014

Yeah, I enjoy the ROM. I did a few minor tweaks here and there and now it runs completely stable. I would suggest limiting background processes and running both SDCard Booster and RAM booster. Since then I have had 0 lockups or reboots. As it stood, it wasn't really releasing RAM properly so the leaks would always end with a lockup. Now I just need to get the MMS working now that I am forcing myself to have time again.

Upvote 0
EDIT:
I feel I wasn't specific the last time I wrote a reply here so I'll get to that. I can't spend ten minutes on apps like Tumblr, Showbox, or even musicxmatch without my phone rebooting. After the reboot it just lowers my battery by 20%. It is pretty sad because now a days those are the apps that I spend a great amount of time on so a fix would be good. None the less this rom runs pretty smooth which is good for me to keep using it. Thanks and good job.

Upvote 0
Before giving my phone to my brother I decided to give him an updated ROM
This one is sexy! Smooth, fast, and battery is long.
Now I have no problems with this ROM and My brother is liking it too(He has used my phone with sleipnir and harmonia)
Anyways This ROM is a must for people who have been looking for a good one(I would flash nano gapps as they have the very basic apps)
And also before I moved on to the opop I made a setup
14b518398d8eaf3b9284ad395d8a29b2.jpg

b5fabe3651c62b2589d1530335d33bbc.jpg

Thanks phenom and everybody else this phone has been sweet:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones