• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM BETA] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 60 42.0%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just finished getting 0.3 themed just the way I like it ...
Hhmmmn........ :eek:

me too! jumped to BB 3 with Droid X last night.....will probably be doing again tonight!

Fab - I'm sure you'll get the Droid X theme working for BB 4, but is there an easy way to get the Droid X icons in some sort of icon zip file? I'm really digging the X's icons more than anything with that theme....I'd like to use them either over stock or other themes if possible...

Upvote 0
ive lost the ability to access recovery mode and i can no longer back up or restore any roms. when i attempt to i just get boot loops and have to do a battery pull. help?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

are you using rom manager? flash back to spbrecovery and then flash back to the newest clockwork and it should fix the problem. the fix is posted on the app's page in the market.

Upvote 0
ive lost the ability to access recovery mode and i can no longer back up or restore any roms. when i attempt to i just get boot loops and have to do

You may have to do a fresh install using RSD than use nano you reload a backup

why would a rom mess with my ability to enter recovery mode though??

Upvote 0
ive lost the ability to access recovery mode and i can no longer back up or restore any roms. when i attempt to i just get boot loops and have to do a battery pull. help?

Can you boot back up after you pull the battery? If so, go into ROM Manager and flash alternate recovery, then flash ClockworkMod again, and see if you can boot into recovery after that. If that doesn't work, flash alternate recovery again, then go into All ClockworkMod Recoveries and select version 2.0.1.2 and try rebooting into recovery again, before you try to flash the ROM.

Reactions: damule6666
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ive lost the ability to access recovery mode and i can no longer back up or restore any roms. when i attempt to i just get boot loops and have to do a

Can you boot back up after you pull the battery? If so, go into ROM Manager and flash alternate recovery, then flash ClockworkMod again, and see if you can boot into recovery after that. If that doesn't work, flash alternate recovery again, then go into All ClockworkMod Recoveries and select version 2.0.1.2 and try rebooting into recovery again, before you try to flash the ROM.

i love you, it worked like a charm. :) do you know why this has happened? it did this on a few of petes roms and eventually just started working.

Upvote 0
Pete, Fab, you both continue to impress. I am currently attempting to load up both BBV04 and Nextheme to install one after the other with ROM Manager...So I backed up, wiped data and cache and now both the ROM followed by the theme are being installed...then I will restore data only from my backup...I will report shortly on whether or not this worked...This is my first attempt at doing it quite like this...

EDIT: Made it to setup screen....held power button and "x" to boot into recovery...now restoring data...And bingo! All is working great so far!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones