Advertisement
    :
  2. spen1995

spen1995 Well-Known Member

Compiling v1 as I write this should be out today
  3. spen1995

Just uploading to 4shared now.
    I really hope this phone becomes popular in the rom world because it's a great phone.
  4. spen1995

[mod deleted]
    I hope guys enjoy love to hear feedback on how you like it.
  5. spen1995

V1.0
    Features include:
    Features rom
    Launcher replaced[Go launcher]
    Link2sd
    Memory booster
    Blackmarket alpha
    Headset icon[for beats effect]
    Worldcraft[minecraft clone]
    Google Chrome[look alike]
    Es filemanager
    Chainfire 3d
    SuperUser
    Rom toolbox
    Zip signer[to customize cwm flashable zip]
    Titanium Backup
    Battery percentage

Took some time to make I hope you enjoy it.
    Also I am open to requests.
  6. Jeni_James

Jeni_James Well-Known Member

Has it been tested? Any bugs? Does everything work as it should w/o modifying? If u use Go Launcher I recommend Go Locker as well as these

(Go SmsPro, Go Weather, Go Power Master - all free)
  7. spen1995

Yes, I'm running it right now
  8. sunsuke

sunsuke Well-Known Member

u might wanna leave out black mart alpha ^^'
    since i think mainly people use it to get free apps
    EarlyMon likes this.
  9. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

yeah, piracy is not condoned on this forum.
  10. spen1995

Alright no problem will be out of rom on next update probably tommorow
  11. Dracable

"SpenDroid"? sounds awfully close to my roms name "DRAndroid" which i just released the name of a couple days ago... ;-) just playin around with ya. just so u know, there is a lot more to romming than dragging and dropping files into a zip. u should do more research and check out all the stuff u can do. possibilities are endless! ive been working on "DRAndroid" for well over a month now. LOTS of stuff u can do. if u need help, we r here for u! ill flash this later and give it a review! thanks for contributing!
    spen1995 likes this.
  12. spen1995

try to add bash support but does not want to flash in cwm can anybody help
  13. Dracable

i havent gotten bash support to work yet either. if i figure out a way, ill post results.
  14. spen1995

I tied to put it in the update script but when I flashed it in cwm I got error 6 or something
  15. spen1995

What ever happend to the cm7 port
  16. spen1995

Bash suport thanks to the people at xda

(mod deleted)
  17. varenHjames

varenHjames Well-Known Member

Jeez dude, edit a post instead of posting 24 different posts which could have been said in 8. please, thanks.
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  18. spen1995

new to forum world sorry man
  19. Jeni_James

Give it a new name... I dont like Spendroid, its too similar to DRAndroid

Be creative
  20. spen1995

How would I do that
  21. Jeni_James

How would YOU be creative? (You're asking someone else who YOU can be creative? I think that defeats the purpose of creative, don't you...?)

Hmmmmm, IDK... Here's what I did: I saw there were two previous roms named after Greek/Roman gods so I chose the one of those I like best (Hades) & decided to keep with the forums theme of Greek/Roman inspiration. I chose my colors (Black & Lime Green) because I saw alot of art with Hades that had those two colors so I went with that theme... There are plenty of gods/godesses in the greek/roman universe so choose one & do it right. Happy ROMming! :)
  22. Dracable

well, it doesnt HAVE to b roman. obviously "DRAndroid" isnt roman. lol. u can call ur rom whatever u want. creativity is the key. choose something catchy, and integrate it into your rom somehow too. whether it be a custom boot ani, or u cook it somewhere straight into the framework, choose something original. the best roms out there are known for their originality (CM). u should always strive to bring something new and useful to the phone that is completely your own creation. who knows? if u create somethin really good, people might start wanting to port it over to other phones too!! :)
  23. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Ok, you're new, so I'm going to help. :)

First, your download link is removed. When you get rid of blackmarket stuff, you can post your link again. Your other rom thread is going invisible for the same reason. When you get that fixed, drop me a line by clicking on my name and we'll get that back.

There, two free get out of jail cards, I think that's pretty fair. :)

Check out the Site Rules linked in my signature below. You checked the box to agree to them when you joined, knowing them will keep you out of trouble. ;)

Next -

Just saying people at XDA and posting a download link is kanging. Kanging is bad, mmmk. It means to copy without proper credit or permission.

Here's some rules we're going to set up on that, you can get in on the ground floor.

http://androidforums.com/boost-mobi...uide-basic-guidelines-posting-flashables.html

Here's my bash setup. If it works for anyone here, please either link to my thread, or kang it with my permission provided you do not kang the actual bash used and link to the original author. I don't know if this will work for your phone, but I hope so.

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-lte-all-things-root/576930-how-get-bash-in-terminal-emulator.html

Or, get permission from the XDA dev on their bash and be sure to follow their requests and give them credit with a link to their thread.

On the browser, there is an edit button at the bottom right of your posts. Use that when you need to edit a post.

Use it on the first post, when you change the post title by tapping the Advanced button after that, it will change the thread title to match your new choice for your rom.

Also, you can use red text to tell people that you are new and can use help testing.

Hope this helps. :)
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  24. spen1995

What I ment was how. To change the thread name to a.new name
  25. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

And I answered that. ;)