[ROM] Blue Echo 2.1 Updated (6/12/10) Issue

Last Updated:

1. lay6

lay6 Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry about making a new thread for this, but the current thread will not allow postings...

Anyway, I can't get past the boot screen. Looks good at that part :) na na na na na na na na na na na. Then it stops. Then it restarts. Restarted 3 times.

I am currenlty rooted at 2.1 stock rom.

Please advise any directions to get your rom working. I was trying the diet version of your rom.

Advertisement
  2. jgert2005

jgert2005 Member

Try wiping data and davlik and reflash. This ROM has been very stable for me.

3. lay6

lay6 Member This Topic's Starter

Ty

I got an error with davlink.

I don't know ... I'm going to try re-rooting and a clean install.of 2.1 then go right to blue Rom.

its a standard flash right? goto restore from SD zip file yes?

just need the zip file? do I need unlocker on SD card or do I need to remove that?

Ty

4. BASS HERO

BASS HERO Member

Ty,
    You should not have to re-install stock 2.1. What has worked for me is to, wipe your davlik through the cmd lines, power off, reboot into safe mode, wipe, then install zip. Load, reboot, enjoy! I had many issues before I wiped davlik. This should do it.

SNOW

5. seajm

seajm Well-Known Member

So far so good.....but my phone still showing 2.27.651.6 on my software number. I don't get it. I'm rooted and running Blue Echo with that number, but I'm not showing anything for my cpu and how to over clock it or where it's over clocked like the Rom states......Hands up