1. Boraichee

Boraichee Well-Known Member

UPDATE V2 3/15
    UPDATE V2.3 3/16
    V2.3
    FULLY STOCK ROM
    NO METRO PCS CRAP *besides nav app and metro mail as i like these apps*
    ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donateCC_LG.gif:NonHosted
    FIRST BOOT WILL TAKE A FEW MIN. DONT FREAK OUT
    flash the same way you would the admiral beast rom. You must format system, cache, dalvik cache and data in cwm. i need people to let me know any bugs. This rom is 100% deodexed PRE ROOTED stock. All metro apps are removed*.

CHANGE LOG
    -Deodexed
    -Apks Zipaligned
    -Home button fixed
    -Added superuser
    -No need to do factory reset anymore
    3/16
    -Added stock boot.img (kernel)
    REMOVED SUPERUSER
    Just install from market

WHAT WORKS
    -EVERYTHING
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/859r_djT/signed_SCH-R720__u__031812_155.html?

Advertisement
    Cogra147 and SamsungAdmire like this.
  2. stock rom? lol.. okay pms..
  3. still no pm i wanna try this out lol whenever ur ready!
  4. Uriel707

Uriel707 Well-Known Member

Do u have another thread about this. The deodexed or something or am I incorrect?
  5. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

6. Uriel707

Uriel707 Well-Known Member

This rom made my phone messed up. It got stuck on metro PCS screen and good thing I got a backup. And there was still bloatware.!
  7. ironmask

ironmask Well-Known Member

Did I miss something? What's the point of this ROM? And how is it Stock again?! 0_O
  8. Boraichee

flash the same way you would the admiral beast rom. You must format system and data in cwm. This is not final but i did flash it on phone a few times and it booted fine. i need people to let me know any bugs. This rom is 100% stock. All metro apps are removed. Sorry for not giving more detail earlier. I am at work and posted on my way.
    SamsungAdmire likes this.
  9. genovdot

genovdot Well-Known Member

I got a deodexed rom, rooted with a couple tweaks. Got a shut down bug I need to work out and it should be posted tomorrow. Got some goodies for everyone. ^_^
  10. blaze420916

blaze420916 Well-Known Member

Yay!
  11. Ok i tried this. i recommend using titanium backup to restore all your apps. I tried this and had metro apps.. hm. Lol. And yeah , i could deal with the rest.
  12. Boraichee

There is a download link now at the top. v2 READ HOW TO FLASH. I don't want any bricked phones
  13. lol i did that but i want the home button fixed ;o a lil annoying./
  14. Boraichee

i found a fix. do a data reset in cwm.
  15. Hey OP ive been liking this alot but here are some bugs : after restarting my phone 2-3 times, i always freeze up. i cleared my cachesin CWM and still had those problems. just that. its a little annoying, since it freezes the screen and you have to remove the battery,

Also, if you remove certain things, you can get up ll the way to almost 70 mb of free system rom!!
  16. but that was v2.0 ill see v2.1 any differences.
  17. Update to op,: It was gmail. Nevermind.
  18. Flipnotic

Flipnotic Well-Known Member

Is this rooted or unrooted? Also, if I were to put this on my phone and re add the metropcs crap, I would be able to trade it in for a different phone whenever I needed to without issues right?
  19. Boraichee

If they dont care its rooted. I know that there is more room I could make. This is just the start. This as of now is the quickest way back to stock.i am working on a custom rom now. Fyi deodexed roms have longer boot times but they are easy to mod and theme.
  20. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

So is this completely deodexed??
  21. Boraichee

yes framework and apps
  22. flakito97

Alright we can expect massive Theme ports now!! I know a guy or two ;-D all I needed was a stock deodexed Rom!
  23. Dlightinu

Dlightinu Well-Known Member

so does that mean that there is a posibility of getting CM7?
  24. flakito97

Not so sure Roms. But themes yea. Basically Base Roms. Meaning the theme side of a Rom. Till we get a kernel in order to complete a Rom.