1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[ROM]CM10 - Boost Force[WIP]

1. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member

A video I recorded in 720p plays back fine with both stock player and mx player.
  2. DravenXcore

DravenXcore Well-Known Member

Can anyone help me? :)
  3. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

If I do this through rom manger will it still work
  4. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

How did you get it to work
  5. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

rom manager is NOT recommended for this phone. get cwm on the phone, then youll be ready to install. follow the instructions from there. youll need cwm anyhow even with rom manager and rom manager doesnt have a recovery built for this phone... yet, though even then it may not work right
  6. DravenXcore

Eh...ROM Manager may just cause problems. :\
  7. altaran

altaran Well-Known Member

http://db.tt/a9aIM4qD try this it might work....you have to turn off signature verification in cwm to install...but other than changing the product ID in the installer script everything else is the same....just installed for me....give it a try....if anyone else is having the assertion problem from above.
    GodManGordo and Robertech like this.
  8. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

How can I get CWM on my phone
  9. altaran

GodManGordo likes this.
  10. altaran

GodManGordo likes this.
  11. junkie2100

alright well sadly there wont be any updates from me for a while. boost caught onto my tethering... ill keep in contact with mouse though and see what i can do
  12. Robertech

Robertech Well-Known Member

Bastards
  13. 2prevail

2prevail Well-Known Member

Thanks for all ´╗┐the hard work bro. We wouldn't have made it this far without your help
  14. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

Thanks for everything this is a great mod and thanks to everybody who helped me to make this mod work
  15. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

I got a question why when I turn my phone sideways to watch videos on YouTube my screen doesn't want to turn with the phone
  16. altaran

I get the same problem with droidsmith......weird.....try rebooting into recovery and try wiping your dalvik cache and let me know.....
  17. junkie2100

sensor issues. i think one of two rotation methods is broken
  18. junkie2100

priorities on this project were judged by the overall effect on functionality and whether a fix was readily available. camera wasnt the most important part but it was right there for us so it got put in. as far as things that had to be wrestled with wifi was next on the list of importance. then it would be sensors and bluetooth to finish off the major bugs. if someone wants to take a look at the avid work though you might be able to find a fix there
  19. junkie2100

does it work?
  20. Robertech

Robertech Well-Known Member

Place the power widget on your home screen and be sure global screen rotation is enabled
  21. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member

I'm sure rotation worked in previous builds, glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem.
  22. GodManGordo

GodManGordo Member

Yes it does just used the methods in the Post and now my phone rotates like a boss which means its working perfectly Fine now like a boss
  23. DravenXcore

What's stopping you, what did they do? And thanks for all the help, man.
  24. junkie2100

well they can tell if i use the phone for internet on my computer and theyve started watching me now. if i keep doing as i have theyll disconnect my phone altogether. so it kinda puts a damper on researching, downloading, and uploading builds