[ROM] CM10 for Boost SV

Last Updated: 2013-11-11 06:44:55
  1. simonsimons34

simonsimons34 Rom & Kernel Developer Guide

adb lolcat > givetosimon.txt

Advertisement
  2. eatthesheep

eatthesheep Member

What are specs of kernel in zip? Overclock?
  3. simonsimons34

It's the same kernel I have been working on
  4. supersayan4

supersayan4 Well-Known Member

5. supersayan4

on my phone still stays in cyanogenmod boot logo
  6. supersayan4

I need help I'm doing wrong?
  7. supersayan4

8. sean19661

sean19661 Well-Known Member

thats all i get dose anyone have this rom fully booted it would be awesome simon if you could give a little more details on flashing these roms do i flash the zip frist and pull the boot.img from the zip reboot back to
    fast boot thourgh windows command windown by running it as fastboot flash boot.img or am i doing something wrong ty
  9. simonsimons34

For the love of humanity please read. I need logs :( if you all keep doing this I give up
  10. i2f

i2f Well-Known Member

I'm really busy with work, but I'll try to get you a logcat if I have some free time.
  11. simonsimons34

Thank you. In the mean time, if anyone else flashes this rom and says "it gets stuck" there's a good chance I'll be tired of this rom. Don't take this as a jab, look at it from my view point.
  12. i2f

i2f Well-Known Member

It might help if you changed the title to include something like, "WIP - Logcats Needed." It'll be pretty darn hard not to see something like that before downloading the rom. :)

And please, to those flashing the rom, stop complaining about the same thing over and over again, even after the dev responded (please read previous messages before blindly posting)! You're gonna ruin things for everyone!

This phone has so much potential. It would suck if development halted because of a few people...
  13. santoscz87

santoscz87 Member

Hello Simmons I'm new here I have been following the development of this phone I own the one sv I would like to try it but Can't install the rom (Installation aborted status : 7)

Attached Files:

14. simonsimons34

If you can't install it you don't have the right recovery :)
  15. htcphan

htcphan Member

will attempt to run this and get you logcat if problems persist in next 12 hours
  16. htcphan

htcphan Member

please dont give up on us simon
  17. htcphan

htcphan Member

I have what i believe is the correct version of CWM recovery(glitchy one that slides over each time you hit on a volume key). If i am correct there isnt a fully supported CWM recovery for this device(Rom manager could not find it for me). I am rooted(verified) stock ics 4.0.4 using shinru's kernel. Wiped memory, caches, formatted system, installed zip and also got installation aborted. no lock on logcat. sorry
  18. simonsimons34

19. santoscz87

santoscz87 Member

20. simonsimons34

Thank you I see the problem. New build will be out at latest on Monday. To anyone who wants to try to fix it themselves it's an error with the ramdisk. I can't say much more cause I don't have the ramdisk memorized :) radio probably won't work at first either. I'll have to update ril once it's booting
  21. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Awesome!! Great to see someone over here working on CM10, Simon. Thanks for sharing your time to bring us a CM ROM.
  22. santoscz87

santoscz87 Member

Is there any improvement on the Rom Simon? :confused:
  23. simonsimons34

Still working on it
    Kreatur3, santoscz87 and i2f like this.
  24. i2f

i2f Well-Known Member

I probably already said this before, but seriously. You're the man simon!!! :)
  25. thetechmaniac5

thetechmaniac5 Active Member

will it be a JB 4.1 based Rom since it isnt CM 10.1