• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs [ROM] CM11 V4.4.4 UnOfficial For The ZTE Mustang Z998 With New Kernel Add On

Oh man, I've been super busy so I haven't been able to mess with my phone too much but I'm glad the phone is getting so much attention. We've got a lot of people excited for this so hopefully the right person will see it. I'm kind of thinking the 4.4 we've been working on is a lost cause. Someone might have to find a compatible kernel and just build a whole new ROM off of it. I just wish there was a way to figure out what makes it freeze up. If only I had the skills to figure all of this out lol. I'm gonna start checking back here regularly again and I can help with some testing. Once we get this all figured out it will be glorious lol.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones