1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[ROM][CM9 KANG][Alpha] Updated 3.5.5---6/27/12

1. johnny424

johnny424 Well-Known Member

nothing special...i was just curious what kind of setup you got bro lol..

you can check into whatever you want...if you see something broke..something that could be better...something that should be changed..im completely open to suggestions
  2. wilfredojr978

wilfredojr978 Well-Known Member

k well now that you said that on the kato kernal ics i seen that the live wallpapers wasnt working....so i added it.Also I...well lets just say changed alot of the apps around.Gallery wasnt functioning right for me so then i went and added the gallery from the muiu .And i also sent samsung a nice note on them damn drivers that they havent released for the armv6

Lol the chipsets,and gpu are out...http://www.groubal.com/ics-drivers-compiled-for-armv6-from-qualcomm-update-drivers-released/
  3. johnny424

lol....there were some arm v6 drivers released a lil while back..maybe from qualcom..cant remember..i didnt really care for the gallery either..i was just getting ready to adb live wall papers and test them out..one thing that annoys the hell out of me is the wifi icon:banghead:
  4. wilfredojr978

Whats your setup Johnny,???

Also Is the wifi icon displaying the same type of problems in the alpha version of ics?
  5. johnny424

yes same problem..its not the actual icon but the way the system is interpreting the signal strength..i think

dual boot windows7/ubuntu 11.10
    wilfredojr978 likes this.
  6. johnny424

i pushed livewallpapers.apk and livewallpapers.apk to system..its not fcing but it wont load the live wallpapers
  7. wilfredojr978

Have you tried installing a type of cm theme that changes that to see if it is actually a system problem.Is installing theme chooser possible?

Also i think we should start looking into the Samsung galaxy nexus files
  8. johnny424

that would be nice but unfortunately its not possible...it is intergrated into cm7 framework..google search ICS reloaded..i think its changes the systemUI..i tryed to flash it twice..it flashes but no changes after reboot
  9. wilfredojr978

I had the same issue.I opened the system/app folder with root explorer and selected the livewallpapaers.apk and selected permission all except for the bottom three and rebooted and worked fine for me:D
    Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  10. johnny424

i will change my perms then...no issues with it? looks good ?
  11. wilfredojr978

no issues
  12. wilfredojr978

did you apply that to the alpha or kato?

Also do you think you can put the original launcher back in?
  13. johnny424

i tryed both..neither time would it apply..reloaded is suposed to give you more themeing options right from a gui in the app drawer..but for some reason it will successfully flash but when you boot up nothing changes:confused:...the original launcher is garbage in my opinion bro..apex is much quicker,smoother and more customizable..you dont agree?
  14. wilfredojr978

yea i just notice you used it in the alpha so yea i agree.Here try this do the same thing with the system ui that i did with the livewallpaperpicker.apk and then boot into recovery fresh wipe so it acts like its rebooting for the 1st time
  15. wilfredojr978

I am gonna extract the system ui.apk to my sd and replace it with the one in my system app folder and reboot also ad permisions to it see if it works
    :party::party:
  16. johnny424

already on it bro..report back in a few
  17. wilfredojr978

i had to extract the 2 files from the apps folder and rewrite them to the folder manually now im gonna reboot it.i noticed before i rebooted that my signal bars arent there so thats a good sign

and it works its alive i also have the reloaded ics icon in the app drawer
    johnny424 likes this.
  18. johnny424

it worked...pretty nice...but i think it might kill the dock..not completely sure yet

EDIT...It working fine...good work bro
    wilfredojr978 likes this.
  19. johnny424

im really liking the inverted colors..i think we will be adding this to the next update..what you think about it?
  20. wilfredojr978

CM9 Just got a bit better:cool:
  21. johnny424

22. wilfredojr978

sounds good to me.I looove the transparency dock and i put the time in the middle
  23. inigomontoyasr

inigomontoyasr Well-Known Member

you should also pull all the videos from the system media folder. opens 10mb for more important things.
    wilfredojr978 and johnny424 like this.
  24. wilfredojr978

I have also noticed when i make screen selections the boxes stay there for 1 or 2 seconds after ive selected them any way to fix this?:confused:
  25. johnny424

shame the wifi icon didnt magically fix itself lol