[ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/01/13)

1. k28king1

k28king1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this bloodawn, its fast, minimalistic, and slick.
    There cheers for bloodawn!""!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. rubble5dubble

rubble5dubble Active Member

[quote="Sax
  3. Bionic Chronic

Bionic Chronic Well-Known Member

I hear that.. I too love the power options on the status bar. Though if you have QuickBoot, it puts you in CWM fast. In case ya ever need it. I will be testing this out as well soon. I flashed it just to look at it yesterday and restored to MB just untill I get my theme finished for CTMod.
  4. ndno

ndno Well-Known Member

Very cool rom indeed. Still getting used to the experia-based launcher as I always use launcher pro. Love the keyboard. Great work blood!
  5. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

A Bionic_Green V2 with the green circular battery icon and the boot up screen of the original Bionic_Green perhaps? HAHAHA. That theme would be so excellent.
    Seriously. LOL ;)

<3 You're awesome btw.
  6. imfm

imfm Well-Known Member

I'm loving it. Phone is snappier, great features. Awesome work!
  7. Bionic Chronic

The first of many to come...
    =======================
    Here is Bionic_Green-CTMod.zip! It is basically like Bionic_Green-V2 for MB, which you can check out some screens and info here: Bionic_Colors-(Themes) for Marky Beats. (I will edited the Battery Icon and Boot.ani for ya Lucia. Give me till tomorrow at the latest..

Bionic_Green-CTMod_(Theme) (Includes Green Swype Keyboard.)
  8. mbwd

mbwd Well-Known Member

Same here. Might want to add to first post that must boot up into CTMod before trying to install the kernel.

Forgot to say: awesome ROM. Fast as hell. Thanks Blood.

LOVE the recovery option in power down. That is just awesome.

[quote="Sax
  9. septembersrain

Nice. MMS/BT/Wifi and everything else is good to go too? ^.^
  10. septembersrain

I am totally not rushing you. I haven't even got this ROM on my phone yet. HAHA. I was just dropping cute hints. *Wink* LOL

Is there anything not noted that isn't working on this in terms of features?

Edit: I'm just being curious. =]
  11. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

unless somebody finds something I don't know about the only thing that doesn't work is the flashlight widget.
  12. Bionic Chronic

I have Flashlight.apk and it works on mine fine.. Just thought I'd chime in.
  13. Capn069

Capn069 Well-Known Member Contributor

This phone is sick now. OC'd CTMod with the green theme is just sick. Blood, you're still the man. Nice job on the theme Bionic. Digging the Gears battery icon.
    Bionic Chronic likes this.
  14. Bloodawn

I was talking about the built in flashlight, I know apps work fine.
    septembersrain likes this.
  15. ndno

ndno Well-Known Member

Working great thus far. Only weird issue I have is the Google talk authentication failed message on the notification bar. I dont even have talk installed. Tried reinstalling the talk from the removed apps zipped file and it still has that error. Must be some data I restored from titanium

EDIT: Never mind figured it out: Did this to fix the problem: Go to settings-applications-manage applications and scroll down to Google Play and clear data then scroll down to google services framework and clear data then rebooted and it was fixed.
    zehn likes this.
  16. TookRDerbs

TookRDerbs Well-Known Member

This day just cant get any better. Many many many many many thanks blood!!!!!!
  17. mp3jeep

mp3jeep Well-Known Member

So far only one problem, when launching Telenav I get- Sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. I hit force close and Telenav will launch and work but I get a big red X for signal =(
  18. Bionic Chronic

19. Bloodawn

where'd you get telenav? from the market or did you download from someplace.
  20. Bionic Chronic

Now I must say, you were def. right Blood. I see you couldn't explain it and I had to flash it for myself. And OH EM GEE! Snappier than a chiwawa at dinner time! You da man, Thanks for the hard work here!
    twingemini1959 likes this.
  21. mp3jeep

mp3jeep Well-Known Member

I got it from market- "Play" has sprint selection and has telenav available for free.
  22. Capn069

Capn069 Well-Known Member Contributor

23. Bionic Chronic

Yup. I plan to do the ones I made for MB (Blue, Red, Green, Purple, andBlack/White/Grey) for CTMod as well. I figure I will have them all done by the end of the week. At least that is the plan.:cool:
    septembersrain likes this.
  24. icekream

icekream Active Member

thanks to bloodawn for a great rom only issue since yesterday is my texts need to be resent a few times b4 they actualy get sent its not all the time but anyone else experiencing this? also if u implement ur own theme (which by the way i like the look of this rom) would it mess with the drop down toggle wigets?
  25. Bionic Chronic

The themes do not replace the power options in the notification bar. I wondered that too. Though with the green theme, it is still there.

Swyped from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5