[ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

1. xdyckox

xdyckox Well-Known Member

I did that not too long ago and now it runs smoothly does it matter if I backed up the apps I installed on this rom? Or will it still mess it up?
  2. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

When restoring apps with tb is it only the system apps that cause issues i really wanna switch ut there are a few apps i have to restore the data for
  3. Bloodawn

Bloodawn Well-Known Member

I don't recommend using anything, ever. but its up to you guys what you do and I really don't care as long as people don't report random things force-closing after doing it. If things do FC all you gotta do is clear dalvik most the time and if that doesn't work a factory wipe will.
    UnknownUser1 and LilBit like this.
  4. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Your Rom is running SOLID on my phone!! Backed up everything from the play store.
    No problems here!!
    Bloodawn likes this.
  5. UnknownUser1

Ok thank you ill probably flash tomarrow. Im using twrp will this replace with cwm?
  6. Tigatron

Tigatron Well-Known Member

This does not contain a recovery
    Thats part of the reason its so small.
  7. LilBit

The recovery can be flashed seperatly!!!
    FYI!!
  8. Tigatron

Im well aware. But for some roms like noob that are setup for no root required it is needed.
  9. LilBit

That's good honey, now go on over to your own Rom thread and take care of the problems you are having!!!! MMMMMMMKKKKK!!!!
  10. UnknownUser1

Cool i just didnt wanna deal with reflashing im lazy
  11. Tigatron

Sorry my post was rude. I edited it.

Sorry blooddawn
  12. whatajoke

whatajoke Member

This from rocks loving it fast simple did I mention fast Facebook straight sucks lagging no other problems just waiting on a few themes and I'm good sticking with this as a daily driver .question do I need to instal the hot fix for data or was that before the update? ThNks for making this its awsome
  13. Bloodawn

yea, I'd install the fix if you haven't already.
  14. klishak22

klishak22 Member

Camera stopped working. I didn't restore any apps I simply downloaded them from play store. It worked when I first downloaded rom but now it force closes tried downloading new camera app, but no different result, any insight?
  15. Bone334

Bone334 Well-Known Member

Checking in to see if anyone has this issue. Thanks!
  16. Bloodawn

can you get a logcat of the camera FC'ing?
  17. klishak22

klishak22 Member

OK, I narrowed it down. It's the hot fix update. I redownloaded, clean, with, and without the fix, and the camera works without the fix downloaded.
  18. UnknownUser1

What all is in the fix cuz personaly i dont mind transparent notification dropdown
  19. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Transparent helps. I have the trouble of seeing weatherbug when i do the pull down.
  20. UnknownUser1

Whats weatherbug. Is there a camera fix then. I should hace time to flash tomarrow and play but i dnt wanna not have a cam
  21. alsaces daddy

Dont restore apps and data. Camera fix. :D i learned this the hard way.
    LilBit likes this.
  22. UnknownUser1

Theres some i have to restore tho. Maybe i just wont use this rom after all and use alienwarp. I like this one tho maybe one of the later versions will be more tb friendly
  23. alsaces daddy

Weatherbug is a weather app. It updates the weather every 15 minutes or so and keeps the temperature in the status bar. You can also make a widget with it. Its a prettt neat/free app.

What apps do you have to restore data for?
  24. Bloodawn

The notification wasn't transparent like it should be, so the hot fix fixes that. It also includes the data fix file for recovery.

The camera isn't broken.

I told you that you can restore stuff if you want, I just don't recommend it. And CT will never be really friendly when restoring backups from other roms cause the roms are completely different.
  25. UnknownUser1

Ill give it a shot today see how it works for me