[ROM][CWM][KERNEL] CM7.2-RC1-requisite0 BETA2

Last Updated:

1. TBTE

TBTE Well-Known Member

Why do you say this and then say "RIP ADMIRE"

That kinda is contradicting post isn't it....

2. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

What's that rant all about?
  3. k0r

k0r Well-Known Member

will this ever be finished? I mean, it's already almost there isn't it? wouldn't it be a lot easier to finish this then working on cm9 ? theme chooser <3 :-x
  4. jerryag

jerryag Well-Known Member

I was wondering this myself. I've seen Beta MIUI, CM7 and CM9. Looks like a lot of jumping around. Not that I'm complaining on what the devs do. I would just really love to see this 100%. I use this CM7 daily with fastburst cam since I don't really take tons of pictures and my MMS works 100% however, there still seems to be a lil buggy issues. Like when you reboot the phone using the Reboot option after holding the power button. It'll reboot but then gives a screen that says ram dump or whatever then I pull battery and put back in alls well, no biggie.
    k0r likes this.
  5. k0r

k0r Well-Known Member

I agree, only real problems I have is MMS, I tried that "fix" that was posted above but it didn't work and it made my Messaging all weird. How did you get yours working?
  6. jerryag

Are you using req's CM7 latest that is in this thread? If so just flash this though cwm
    MetroMMSFIX[Gingerbread]_reppards_cwm_fix.zip[Gingerbread]_reppards_cwm_fix.zip however, before flashing mount system and data then Flash restart your phone. Give phone a minute to settle then turn Airplane mode on then back off. Should work, works great for me MMS and data works amazingly.
  7. genovdot

genovdot Well-Known Member

Has anybody thought the reason for the signal bars being so low is because of a naming issue of the drawable-mdpi folder. Just a guess
  8. k0r

k0r Well-Known Member

When I flashed that last time it made my messaging all weird, did that not happen for you ?
  9. kb0sdq

kb0sdq Well-Known Member

I also am wondering why there has not been an update to this rom it work really well cept for the mms & camera issue.
    I have been using cm7 beta 2 since it came out. and would love to see it completed.To bad Req dropped it.guy had some talent.
    Oh well maybe someday a dev will pick it up and complete it.
    Take care folks,
  10. Req0 is perfecting CM7 for us ...lol and he is not gone he will be back ...we all just got to wait and see
    kb0sdq likes this.
  11. kb0sdq

kb0sdq Well-Known Member

That is great news thanks very much,
    Have a good night,
  12. deux2k5

deux2k5 Well-Known Member

He got banned from the site....
  13. jerryag

Nope, I uploaded the .zip I used personally I think I got posts where I found my fix mixed up and cannot find the original one exactly, try the one I linked in my last response to you. Worked perfectly for me o.o
  14. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

Guise, I hate to make a request but does anyone have this Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire ? Sue's Flashable CWM

It was the last link in OP, but since links were removed, and I'm at work, I was wondering if anyone could upload it for me.
  15. dude1891

dude1891 Member

16. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

I was wondering how long should the first boot up take? When i flashed this some weeks ago it stayed at a black screen for a good 10mins and wouldn't even get to the home screen
  17. Wipe /system and reflash ;)

Sent from my Samsung Admire Running OpenAndroid 2.3
  18. k0r

k0r Well-Known Member

Anyone found a way to fix the MMs yet ?
  19. KageBeast

The mms fix works buy you have to toggle airplane mode all the time. We'll the one I used( I guess the old one)
  20. guaterican101

guaterican101 Well-Known Member

how come the home button wont work?

Edit: Rebooted and worked.
  21. guaterican101

guaterican101 Well-Known Member

Is the digital roaming normal?
  22. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, yes. Cycle airplane mode on and off and it goes away.
  23. uncholowapo

uncholowapo Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have the problem of not having their apps show up when moved to the SD card? After a reboot none of them are in my drawer and when I go to their Play Store page its not registered as an installed app anymore and gives me the option to install it again. Other than that, this works like a charm.
  24. k0r

k0r Well-Known Member

what mms fix ?
  25. KageBeast