• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][CWM][KERNEL] CM7.2-RC1-requisite0 BETA2

i was really surprised the the minimal amount of internal storage space CM takes up :bebored:i had a ball with it lol i ran this for a day and while i found it quite buggy it was decent. if only the perfected CM came out soon or if we could get the official CM team to work on it :rolleyes:

I had cyanogenmod 6 on the ascend and that was the rom i mainly used since i was new to smartphones and didn't know much about flashing etc. It was freaking awesome and had no bugs

Upvote 0
I had cyanogenmod 6 on the ascend and that was the rom i mainly used since i was new to smartphones and didn't know much about flashing etc. It was freaking awesome and had no bugs

this one has a few bugs but its still decent. the sensor doesnt work right when on auto brightness. the screen slightly flickers. sometimes the signal and network icons turn grey and you dont have access to anything requiring data, even if you go on wifi you cant do anything. also i think the icons for the signal are not accurate.

i did like a few of the ringtones and notifications sounds lol i kept some from CM and put them in stock

Upvote 0
I'm wanting to change my status bar Icons, I have rom toolbox and I download the ones I want but when I install them the phone just vibrates and they dont change, am I doing something wrong or do I have to have this rom with theme chooser to do it? Is there any way to know before flashing if my phone will handle the OC Kernel?

Upvote 0
Forgive me. But if it takes that long to perfect a camera on a phone, then the damn thing better be able to take 1080p video and 16MP pictures.
you cant make gold from turds ;)
Lol one could dream ...
req has been mia for a couple of weeks and usually when he is mis like that its work related. So he will finish and release when he gets back etc etc etc.

And for a teaser, he had CM9 booting and partially functioning last I spoke with him too. ;)

Upvote 0
Error 492 in Android Market. Any Suggetsions?

Roaming.

Cricket Service ( Noticed Metro PCS )

Please Help!

Thanks In Advance

I just got done typing out all the answers to these issues, then thought:
Man... You _really_ need to be using the search function in these forums. All these questions/issues have been answered in multiple threads.

http://androidforums.com/search.php

Upvote 0
Yeah lol I still find it sad

i was just looking through some other phones forums and im like wow they have it ported it other and we dont. granted our CM7 is workable. the only worst thing about our CM7 is the data/wifi responsiveness. at times no matter how many times you toggle airplane mode on and off you still cant get anything to work. that is what kept me off from it plus the feel of it with all its extra settings and stuff. I love the fact and even with all the CM components it sits as a minimal or stripped ROM. i wonder if that could be implemented into other rom to maximize storage.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones