[ROM]CyanogenMod 7.1.0 for Samsung Galaxy Pop/Mini GTS5570

Last Updated:

1. mijie la

mijie la Member

update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-tass-KANG-signed.zip this is my rom now.. lolx.. i bet cm 7 is the best right?

Advertisement
  2. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

yay cm7 is the best till now.....
  3. dhruvbatra205

dhruvbatra205 Well-Known Member

I know this would be bugging for you to see....but i still didn't get my market!
    Even in the two links you gave...I didn't get the market.
    Any help?
  4. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Don't know where you are going wrong. Do this very carefully.
    Download APPS_FOR_CM7.10-v072311-signed.zip
    Copy the APPS_FOR_CM7.10*.zip to sdcard.
    Go to CWM recovery Then perform this steps
    Select "Install zip from sdcard">>Select "Choose Zip from sdcard">> Select the zip file you copied and confirm
    wait till it finishes go to main menu
    Wipe cache partition and reboot your device.
    It will ask you to configure the device and google acount )if not previously added)

If you are not getting only the market app then download the market app from:
    Get Android.Market.3.0.27.Android.apk on Wupload.com
    OR
    Download Android.Market.3.0.27.Android.apk for free on Filesonic.com
    and install it.:)
  5. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Guys there is good news for cm7 users. Now you can listen you favourite radio staions from within cm7. Download the latest cm7 rom from first post and flash it. Afterwards download Sprint fm from market and listen to your fm radio.

All the best!!!
    :):D
  6. dhruvbatra205

okay...i reinstalled it...and got it bak
    two more questions....
    1. can i get the normal contact app?
    2. how do v change the font?
  7. giri189

giri189 Active Member

Is the contacts and fonts are changed from Previous one?!
  8. dhruvbatra205

srry,i didnt understand ur question!
  9. giri189

giri189 Active Member

1. for the first question, what do you mean by 'normal contact app'? Is it changed from the previous release?

2. Download fontchanger from market and get fonts from [FONTS] 180+ EZ Fonts for Font Changer - xda-developers
  10. mijie la

mijie la Member

why does the developer just put a patch for the radio...
  11. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Because, he doesn't have a galaxy pop/mini gts5570 smartphone. So, he promised he will be fixing bugs only but not release any new versions/update.:)
  12. dhruvbatra205

Yes. I could previously join contacts(phone contacts and facebook friends), which I can not do right now. And when I used to add a facebook account, I had an option to select the ones I wanted to save.
    P.S. I am talking about gingerbread.
  13. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

You can do that even now....
    Go to Menu>Settings>Accounts and Sync
    Now add your fb account/any other account and select what you want to sync (remember to turn on sync for that account)
    Next time you connect to internet your data (contacts and status) will be synced.
    :):)
  14. dhruvbatra205

Umm...it will put in all facebook friends into my contacts. And I can't even join the accounts.
    And I can compromise on that.
    The next problem i come across, the widgets I add won't load when I reboot my phone.
    I want to uninstall ADW launcher. Its slow and is also taking up space.
  15. mijie la

mijie la Member

are you sure what are you talking about.. my phone was so smooth and feel like a brand new phone.. and also so nice...
  16. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Widgets are working just fine in my phone.... If you don't like ADW launcher, you can always install another one and set it as default... Also you can install it as system app using titanium backup or adb terminal ( this way you might be unistall the old launcher, but not so sure about that so backup your rom before trying anything stupid)
  17. dhruvbatra205

I got go launcher ex.
    Its set on default. But I just wanted to remove adw launcher.
    Btw, how is it so that an application when on phone memory shows 27.9mb, but wen moved to the sd card, it goes down to some 2mb?
  18. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Its the size of app remaining in internal storage .. The size of the part of app transferred to sd is not shown in manage applications settings
    :)
    I think it is better if you don't remove adw launcher.. But if you want to remove backup your rom first in CWM recovery
  19. dhruvbatra205

CWM recovery would brick my phone, wouldnt it?
  20. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

21. dhruvbatra205

I am fed up with CM7 now.
    It has lots of bugs...
    I am shifting back to gingerbread! :p
  22. giri189

giri189 Active Member

LOL! Stock Gingerbread has more bugs than CM7 and its damn slow :p
  23. yagya

yagya Well-Known Member

Try Andro-id v3.2 its is better than gb or parasmi rom. Its also better than gb.... (But for me there are no bugs ...):)
  24. dhruvbatra205

i even tried Andro-id....there was nothing different than gb except that it was prerooted.
  25. mijie la

mijie la Member

cm7.1 is freaking awesome dude.. u should try and install all the patch.. its was so awesome like a brand new phone.. and also fast... i oc it...