• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2&##ZaD!!RoM V 1.5Huawei U8650 Sonic

I have a huawei u8652 (AT&T Fusion) and I am trying to install clockworkmod recovery onto it.i have downloaded all the drivers required for the huawei u8652.
I then booted the phone into fastboot mode and ran instalador.bat from zadkyn"s recovery clovkwork mod. i ran that and i plugged the phone in via usb. after this the installer did not say waiting for device. it just says press any key to continue. I press the spacebar and it says exactly (note this is in spanish for some reason) :

Borrando antiguos recovery...
"fastboot" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Instalando nuevi recovery...
"fastboot" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Recovery Instaldo
Preparando tif y reniciando...
Instalaccion finalizada...
Press any key to continue . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I press the spacebar again and it closes the program. but nothing happens to my phone. it stays on fastboot mode and doesnt reboot. it also still doesnt have clockworkmod recovery installed. my phone is rooted and has the clockworkmod app installed but not the recovery.

someone please help me with this issue i have as i am desperately trying to install a custom rom.
please and thank you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones